Nasal filler injection is an option for people who are afraid of surgery. Nasal filler injection is considered a popular and widely made alternative.
What is nasal filler injection?
Nasal filler injection is the addition of filler or Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that is present in the human body. The nasal filler injection will be injected into the nose area and adjust the shape of the nose to look proportional. After the injection, the filler immediately sees the results. There is no swelling, bruising like surgery, and the filler can break down naturally.
The amount of time that nasal fillers break down is 1-2 years, no residues and can be added gradually, making it an increasingly popular procedure today.
Who is nasal filler suitable for?
- Nasal filler injections are a way for people who want to perfectly reshape their nose shape. Or people who already have a proportion of their noses but want to look more beautifully dimensional.
- In order to fill the tip of the droplet, simplify the nose according to the characteristics of a good wonk.
What’s the difference between nasal fillers and nose surgery?
- Nasal surgery is a permanent surgery to refine the nose.
- Nasal filler injections can make your nose look beautiful and see the results immediately. No need to recover, but not give permanent results like surgery, must be repeatedly injected with nasal filler to maintain a beautiful nose shape.
Besides the nose, where can fillers be injected?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Tear Troughs eye With age, the bones under our eyes will collapse. This makes the area less fleshy, causing the skin to sneak around. Fillers can be added under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin and Jawline Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Nasolabial line Deep cheek groove problems often make your patient look younger. Cheek groove filler can be added to fix the problem immediately.
- Lip For those who want to change their mouth shape but don’t want surgery.
- Temple area Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their faces to proportions.
- Forehead Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. Now it’s becoming popular for people who want to reinforce the wonk.
- Nasal filler is suitable for people who want to perfect the shape of their nose in proportion and come out very naturally.
Pros and cons of nasal filler injection
Advantages of nasal filler injection
- Nasal filler injections are safe because pure hyaluronic acid fillers are the same substances as natural skin structures. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Genuine filler can be used to instantly adjust nose shape, safe and harmless. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler When it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
Disadvantages of nasal filler injection
- Filler The limited age is about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the nose will be restored, so we have to see a doctor for more and more injections. Not finished at once is like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Is nasal filler injected dangerous?
The danger of nasal filler injections is rare, only by using non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified
However, this is Nasal filler injections are considered to be the most vulnerable area because on the sides of the nasal ridge there is a vein called Dorsal nasal artery that connects to the eyeball. If done by a doctor who lacks the expertise to perform this vein attack. There is a risk that fillers clog blood vessels in the nose and eyes. This results in dead flesh and blindness.
How many days does nasal filler swell?
- Nasal filler injections are generally no ulcers, no swelling. The chances of bruising are relatively small, but they can occur because the blood vessels under the skin are not visible to the naked eye.
- Generally, swelling may occur at the filler injection area about 1-2 days after the procedure.
Preparation before nasal filler injection
- Refrain from vitamins and supplements that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks before operation.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
What to do after nasal filler injection
- Immediately after the injection of the nasal filler. The doctor will attach the plaster to the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not crack, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform us immediately to return to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
There are many ways to reconstruct the nose, whether it’s nose threading or nasal fillers, or even rhinoplasty. Finally, before making a decision. I want you to consider the needs. If you want a lot of rhinoplasty, last a long time.
Rhinoplasty is also a more cost-effective option. If you don’t need surgery and need a little rhinoplasty, it still looks natural, threading your nose is another good and safe option recommended by your doctor. It is now a popular choice.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n