Heavy metal level monitoring Toxic heavy metals can be examined in a variety of ways, such as blood, urine or sweat tests. It doesn’t take long and accurately analyzes the results.
8 heavy metals in the body
- Arsenic (Arsenic)
Symptoms of suspected heavy metal poisoning
Who is at risk of having heavy metal toxins left in the body?
The body may receive heavy metals. Toxic metals From which way?
- drinking water seafood Fruits & Vegetables
- Air, such as industrial pollution Pollution from road transport
Examples of heavy metal substances found in everyday life
- Aluminum is found in the soil. Airborne dust, drinking water, food, various containers, medicines, deodorants.
- Arsenic ⠀ Is a substance used in the agricultural industry and fabric dyeing.
- Mercury is found mainly in sources where fuel is burned. Metals, cement factories or fillings
- Lead ⠀ Found in common industrial sources, it can contaminate soil, water, and air.
- Cadmium ⠀ Is found in zinc and lead mining sites. Common industrial sources, tobacco, cigarettes, plastics and rubber
Examination of toxic metals. Who is useful?
- Those who experience physical disorders such as weight loss Hormonal disorders, fatigue, numb limbs, or anemia, these symptoms may be linked to the cause of excess toxins in the body.
- Those in toxic environments or near factory sites
- People who work or are in contact with substances, such as battery factories. Goldsmith, Welder
- Those who regularly engage in outdoor activities
- Those who regularly eat out
- Those who color their hair, do manicures frequently.
Heavy metals, silent threats, bodily harm!!!
Heavy metals in the body are caused by the accumulation of certain metals, which the body receives through food, water, industrial chemicals, or other sources.
- Aluminum affects the lungs, poisoning the nervous system, causing bone thinning. Risk of gastroenterology and lung cancer
- Lead results in brain changes. Nervous system, soil, food, kidneys, liver and heart.
- Mercury affects the nervous system, destroys brain tissue. It affects the control of the visual and visual systems.
- Arsenic or cadmium affects the central nervous system. Gastrointestinal disorders Osteoporosis, headache, slow movement
- Nickel skin disorders Allergy symptoms, rashes along the skin, irritation of the respiratory system.
Diet balance For holistic health, is your body getting enough nutrients?
Taking supplements that do not meet the body’s needs and many times is caused by heavy metal accumulation, which in addition to depressing the body’s immunity. These heavy metals also inhibit the absorption of minerals, causing the body to lack essential minerals such as zinc, copper, selenium. This results in chronic fatigue, impaired immunity, headaches, and chronic muscle aches.
- Get to know Mesenkym stem cells (MSCs) help to restore youthfulness.
- Beautiful skin with vitamin D
- Injection of face filler answer Say good-bye to your old face.
- Vitamin Drip injection, clear skin, white skin, smooth skin, instantaneous
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email :[email protected]
- Facebook inbox :https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@ : @siamclinic or addhttps://lin.ee/uny1D7n
- Youtube :Siam Clinic Siam Clinic Phuket Beauty Clinic – YouTube