Nad + Therapy program, the fountain molecule of youth, overcomes aging at the cellular level.
What is NAD+?
NAD+ or Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is one of the body’s most important molecules. Scientists first discovered NAD+ and began studying the benefits of NAD+ in the 1900s.
And not so long ago, Dr. David Sinclair, an anti-aging scientist at Harvard University, discovered that when NAD+ levels drop, it “accelerates” the aging process, accelerated by turning off a gene called Sirtuins, causing inflammation in cells, and in turn, if the body receives a high NAD+ dose, it opens up the gene.
Which means that if there is a high NAD+, the function of this gene will continue to decrease.
NAD+ is a derivative of vitamin B3, a compound that plays an important role in determining the life expectancy of cells in the body and metabolic processes of more than 5,000 cells and plays a role in cell life-extending mechanisms, as well as coenzymes in the process of cell regeneration at the DNA level.
Normally, the level of NAD+ in our body naturally decreases by more than 50 percent, when the NAD+ in our body decreases, leading to degeneration of the body and diseases caused by degeneration of the body. Deterioration of the nervous system, memory. Heart disease Obesity Other problems based on life expectancy
Why does the decrease in NAD+ cause aging?
As you know, NAD+ is one of the most important molecules for the body. Loss of NAD+ based on life expectancy As a result of the decrease in NAD+ as we age, This results in health problems such as the closure of the Protein Sirtuins and inhibiting the activity of parp enzymes, both of which are important for the degeneration of the nervous system and brain. Dementia can occur.
There are three key elements that affect cell repair and cell regeneration:
- NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a cofactor (stimulant) that produces cellular activity in two areas: converting food into energy and maintaining healthy and healthy cells.
- Sirtuins (Silent Information Regulator) are proteins that are important in the process of cell death. Inflammation and resistance to cell stress to conditions including energy efficiency
- Mitochondria is a plant that produces energy for cells in the body, which is 90% of the energy used by cells produced by Mitochondria.
It also causes diseases based on life expectancy. Whether it is inflammatory according to different parts of the body. Malfunction of the muscles Therefore, NAD+ is considered a molecule that helps to heal organs and nervous systems in humans from stimulating molecular reactions. This makes the body work properly and truly reduces aging.
NAD+ is a naturally occurring coenzyme in every cell of the body. It is important in the process of cell regeneration at the DNA level. It can be found in cells that promote cell regeneration and is an important raw material for cellular energy generation. Therefore, it helps to slow down degeneration and diseases caused by degeneration of the body.
Why is NAD+ important for slowing down aging?
For anti-aging, even if we can produce NAD+ ourselves, it will decrease with life expectancy. It affects cellular function, causes degeneration in the body and causes rapid aging. NAD+ treatment will help to correct the functioning of various systems in the body to be more efficient. Slow down the degeneration of cells. Reduce the risk of chronic diseases with life expectancy Diseases that accompany aging
NAD+ has proven a lot of research. To help protect DNA and control cell aging processes Leading to your good health and longevity is a truly useful health option today. If NAD+ decreases, it will affect nerve deterioration. Therefore, NAD+ is the most essential for today’s aging.
How important is NAD+ for aging?
Dr. David Sinclair Anti-aging scientists discovered that when NAD+ levels decrease, it “accelerates” the aging process by turning off the Sirtuins gene, causing inflammation in cells, and vice versa, if the body receives a high NAD+ dose, it opens up the function of this gene. The higher the volume, the more it will be turned on.
This Sirtuins gene regulates the formation of a protein group called Sirtuins, which protects DNA and regulates the process of cell aging. Fix dna damage that causes your cells to live longer and healthier lives, leading to better quality of life and longer life.
In addition, high doses of NAD+ also restore mitochondria dysfunction, allowing increased cellular energy generation, beneficial for overall aging.
Advantages of increasing NAD+ levels in the body
It’s natural that we need NAD+ to live, because as we get older, we’re going to have to do something about it. The body inevitably degenerates because with age the body produces less coenzymes. It makes us feel aging and prone to illness over time.
Nad+ supplementation in the body is considered to be one of the IV therapies (giving drugs or vitamins through the saline into the bloodstream) is the most complete and natural method. To help the body fight aging and illness. The advantages of adding NAD+ to the main body are as follows:
- Improves memory and nervous system Protects the nervous system
- Repair and protect up to DNA levels
- Reduce brain fatigue Brain cells work well, have a strong function, reduce stress in the nervous system.
- Slow down aging Rejuvenates the level of body cells, repairs effectively.
- Stimulates the immune system in the body. Increased strength in the body, increased bone mass.
- Lose weight better due to increased metabolic rate and fat.
- It contributes to improved vision and hearing.
What is NAD+ Therapy?
NAD+ Therapy provides intravenous NAD+ (NAD+ IV Drip), when NAD+ enters vitamins into the bloodstream, helping to quickly repair the cells as a whole in the body. Stimulates energy generation and brain cell regeneration processes, making the brain work well, clear. Reducing stress, anxiety or mood swings is considered a health option for modern people. Slow down aging Increased life expectancy Rejuvenating youngness is a quick and easy help in many ways. Without passing through absorption from the digestive tract.
Giving NAD+ to the body with IV Drip is the only way to ensure that you get 100% mogul absorption, meaning that the body is capable of maximizing absorption and turning it into a molecular energy that can be used. It’s true that there are supplements that contain NAD, but the body will not be able to absorb them all. Therefore, NAD+ IV Therapy is the most effective and safe method.
Who is NAD+ Therapy suitable for?
- People who work hard, rest less regularly, feel less energetic, tired.
- Difficulty in weight loss, poor digestive system, easily warped digestive system.
- There’s a deterioration of the brain, slow thinking. Mood swings, stress is easy. No concentration.
- People who are interested in rejuvenating the nervous system and the brain want to focus on something for a long time.
- People interested in extending life expectancy Maintain a on-the-spot body functioning system
- Needs to accelerate the restoration of muscle function and immunity in the body.
Which patients with the disease are suitable for NAD+ Therapy?
The truth is, do not wait for yourself to suffer physical problems and then nad+ IV therapy, because having preliminary repairs reduces the risk of developing diseases and
NAD+ is also suitable for athletes. To build muscle performance The latest research also confirms that NAD+ is beneficial for people who are addicted to drugs to reduce addiction. Reduce cravings and help repair bodies damaged by drug abuse.
- Heart Disease Patients
- Parkinson’s Disease Patients
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Patients with Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Patients with Depression / Anxiety / Depression
- Chronic fatigue, tiredness, lack of force (Chronic Fatigue)
- Memory problems and focusing Concentration Issues
Advantages of NAD+ Therapy
- Speed up thinking and understanding Focus and concentrate better.
- Reduce stress, anxiety or emotional disorders
- Better mood and better mental health, feeling more brain brighter.
- Promotes the functioning of the nervous system and brain to be strong.
- Help in those who are tired easily or regularly tired from hard work.
- Increase energy to help you feel refreshed in activities.
- Stimulates cellular metabolism and metabolism
- Create and repair cells that are essential for the functioning of the body.
- Longevity Slowing down aging, cellular level is considered to be the correction that causes aging.
- Reduces inflammation inside the body. The body recovers more quickly from illness.
Nad+ Therapy Procedures at Siam Clinic
Before receiving NAD+ the patient can act normally, but it is important to inform the medical condition to the doctor who performed the treatment as a precaution. In case of unexpected events
After receiving NAD+ Therapy, in order to make the injected vitamins more effective and last longer, take care of yourself alongside it very important. Patients should rest well, eat healthy foods, refrain from smoking and exercise regularly.
Care after nad+ IV therapy
- It is best to get enough sleep.
- Eat healthy foods
- No smoking.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol.
Contraindications for nad+ IV therapy programs
- Do not give in pregnant women or breastfeeding.
- It should not be given to people with kidney failure.
- Avoid it in people with heart, kidney and blood pressure problems.
- It is best to inform your doctor if you are taking the drug. Food Supplements Have a medical condition or have a history of other allergies
Potential side effects
- Side effects from injection of vitamin solution such as irritation inflammation Blood clots at the injection site
- If done by unsavory personnel, there may be dangers of improper vitamin injections, such as giving vitamins too quickly. Not careful about cleanliness.
- May feel abdominal tight spots, headaches, chest tightness, or burning around the tongue.
- Aches and pains
How often does the NAD+ IV Therapy program have to be done?
- At least 1 course per year
- But for those aged 65 and over, it is recommended to take 2 courses per year.
- *Recommendations should be injected as a course for the most effective therapeutic effect by injecting once a week for a period of 4 consecutive periods.
Why do NAD+ Therapy at Siam Clinic?
- Doctors specializing in anti-aging medicine are available to advise on nad+ IV drip treatment.
- Doctors, providers of treatment, have potential. Knowledge, competence and experience in anti-aging medicine can understand the needs of patients to achieve their goals together.
- Take the passing drug. FDA All of them. Standardized, quality and real-life results are not harmful to the body.
- The clinic is clean, standardized and reliable.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n