Mouth Filler Injection Helps plump lips Mesmerizing
Lip filler injections are suitable for people with thin lips or starting to have wrinkles on the lips and edges of the mouth, causing time to apply lipstick and then falling off the lipstick. Lip fillers can help solve these problems directly, or in case you want your lips to be plump, sexy, to look attractive and tangy. It can be used to fill your mouth.
Lip fillers will help us to have soft, full lips, no dry cracks. Our mouths will look healthy. Youthful look Lip filler injections can help solve the problem of groove mouth, dry mouth, beautiful, plump, moisturized. It also adds charm to the enchanting face.
What is Lip filler injection?
Lip filler injection is the addition of filler or Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that is present in the human body. To inject mouth fillers, we inject them into the lip area and adjust the shape of the mouth to look proportional. After the injection, the filler immediately sees the results. There is no swelling, bruising like surgery, and the filler can break down naturally.
The amount of time that the Lip filler breaks down is 1-2 years, there are no residues and can be added gradually, making it an increasingly popular procedure today.
Who is Lip filler injection suitable for?
Suitable for people with thin lips, not very thick.
What is the difference between Surgery or lip filler injection
- Lip filler injection suitable for people with thin lips, not very thick, after treatment can see results immediately, 100% safe, no recuperation required. Don’t get hurt as much as surgery, and no scars, can change the shape of your mouth at any time according to the trend
- Lip surgery can make the mouth permanently gripped. Suitable for people with thick lips who want to cut out excess lip texture.
Besides the lips, where can the filler be injected?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Tear Troughs eye With age, the bones under our eyes will collapse. This makes the area less fleshy, causing the skin to sneak around. Fillers can be added under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin and Jawline Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Nasolabial line Deep cheek groove problems often make your patient look younger. Cheek groove filler can be added to fix the problem immediately.
- Lip For those who want to change their mouth shape but don’t want surgery.
- Temple area Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their faces to proportions.
- Forehead Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. Now it’s becoming popular for people who want to reinforce the wonk.
- Nasal filler is suitable for people who want to perfect the shape of their nose in proportion and come out very naturally.
Pros-Cons of Lip Filler Injection
Advantages of Lip filler injection
- Lip filler injections are safe because hyaluronic acid genuine fillers are the same substances as natural skin structures. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Genuine Filler It can be used to instantly adjust the shape of the lips. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler When it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
Disadvantages of Lip filler injection
- Filler The limited age is about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the mouth will be restored, so we have to see a doctor for more and more injections. Not finished at once is like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Is Lip filler injected dangerous?
The danger of mouth filler injections is rare, only by using non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified
How many days of mouth filler injection?
- Mouth filler injections are generally no ulcers, no swelling. The chances of bruising are relatively small, but they can occur because the blood vessels under the skin are not visible to the naked eye.
- Generally, swelling may occur at the filler injection area about 1-2 days after the procedure.
Preparation before Lip filler injection
- Refrain from vitamins and supplements that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks before operation.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
Best practices after lip filler injection
- After the injection, the mouth filler is completed immediately. The doctor will attach the plaster to the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not crack, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform us immediately to return to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
Types of fillers available at Siam Clinic Phuket
Each filler has different features and characteristics. The doctor will choose the type of filler to suit your face. Siam Clinic uses three brands of fillers, which are considered to be globally recognized fillers and meet the FDA standards of Thailand as follows:
Swedish fillers are the #1 most popular fillers worldwide, guaranteed by the AMERICAN FDA and CE MARKS from Europe. The average age is 12-15 months.
- Classic is commonly used to maintain midface positions, complementing orange cheeks, cheek grooves, folded grooves, corners of the mouth, chin folding grooves.
- Refyne is suitable for fixing areas where thin skin has small creases that require resolution, such as around the eyes.
- Defyne is used to treat midface areas.
- Lyft for fixing in points where lifting force is required, such as the temporal area, according to the position of the tendons of the face, chin, cheek grooves.
- Volyme is commonly used in treatments in positions that require relatively deep replenishment, such as the cheek area, cheek grooves, cheek grooves, and so on.
- Vital is used to replenish the forehead area and also has additional properties in terms of moisturizing the skin. Wrinkles, deep grooves Shallow with a luscious addition to the skin, a slight lifting force and a small volume filling.
- Vital light fixes the problem, it is mainly used to fix acne holes, dark circles under the eyes or areas that require moisture. It does not change the volume too much, such as the back of the palm, the soles of the feet, as well as fixing problems in the neck and outer.
American fillers are another filler that Thais usually know well.
- These 2 fillers have a high HA concentration, suitable for filling in positions that require a lot of volume, such as temporal, cheeks answering.
- Voluma focuses on chin, temporal response or facial liv injection.
- Volift is used to fix trenches and wrinkles due to conditions.
- Vobella is made for under-eye injections.
- Volite filler is used to fill skin marks to correct skin characteristics, such as adding better elasticity. Increases moisture Reduce creases
Swiss fillers are popular because the price is considered inexpensive compared to the two brands mentioned before. There are 4 models to choose from.
- Soft is commonly used for moisturizing the skin, making the skin clear, luscious, watery or cheeky. Brighten up Reduce dark circles under the eyes, as well as help collect small wrinkles and treat acne holes that are not very deep.
- Balance is commonly used for under-eye areas. Adds radiance, smoothness. No lumps Create the edges of the mouth and create a clearer groove above the lips. It can also be used in the forehead area with few problems. Including acne holes not deep.
- Intense is commonly used for areas with frequent movements such as temporal or lips, replenishing lips to plump and lifting the face, as well as wrinkles along the face, improving youthfulness.
- Volume is commonly used to replenish areas where filler stabilisation is required, such as chin, temporal, orange cheeks. Add dimension to the face
Summary of lip Filler Injection in Phuket by Siam Clinic
- Filler is a substance that mimics substances that are naturally contained. Reduces wrinkles, deep grooves look shallower and more embossed, and adds collagen fibers to a richer, younger look. With the above, it is clear that filler injections are pretty much in order for almost our whole body.
- However, those who use fillers have a few negative effects. Those who are thinking of performing surgery in this way should consider it before making a decision and it is best to have a medical professional.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n