Thread lifting? Is the technique of adjusting the face by applying silk threads to the face , it can be done by threading the face, threading the face, pulling the face, threading the face, threading the nose. This method is a technique that is used to help lift and tighten. Rejuvenates the skin, reduces wrinkles and reshapes the face to look slender with melted silk without surgery, originating in Korea. Siam Clinic Phuket offers silk threads with the same standards and techniques as internationally.
Thread lifting? How to tighten your face?
- A thread is the use of a needle to bring a melted silk thread with a spine inserted into the skin layer, and the skin is welded up along the silk thread in the direction of threading it like a hook. After that, the subcutaneous area where the thread is threaded is provoked inflamed. (Inflammation)
- After inflammation occurs The body secretes substances that cause the formation of new blood vessels. It has the effect of stimulating the cells that are responsible for creating collagen fibers, creating new collagen wrapped around the silk line. This results in the pulling of the facial brace, tightening and tightening the skin, while stimulating blood circulation to feed the skin layer.
A Thread lifting? What help? Where can I get a thread lifting?
Threading is a popular procedure and can solve many facial problems such as:
- Rhinoplasty, rhinoplasty , beautiful rhinoplasty without surgery.
- Eyelid Lifting Thread Solve eyelid drops
- Silk threads collect cheeks. Create a slender face frame
- Threaded cheek groove , making the child’s face bladeless.
- Threads Reduce dewlap that is considered difficult to reduce instantly.
- Threads lift the corners of the mouth. Fix your face, don’t smile, frown all the time. Solve the problem of falling corners of the mouth
- Threaded forehead for a pretty taut forehead.
- Nose thread lift
Thread lifting? How many types are there?
The most commonly used type of silk thread is usually made from Polydioxanone or PDO, which is a silk used in coronary artery suture surgery, which has very little chance of allergies. No skin reaction, safe certification from the Food and Drug Administration at home and abroad.
The type of silk threads used in the silk thread industry.
- PDO (Polydioxanone) lasts for 4-5 months.
- PDL (Polycaprolactone) lasts for 18-24 months.
- PLLA (Poly-L-Lactic Acid) or herringbone silk will last about 1 year.
The silk threads are absorbed by the skin after threading. At the same time, silk threads can decompose on their own and will be effective on the skin in a period of about 12-18 months or according to the type of silk. You can also categorize new lines as follows:
Types of silk threads used in threading
- Mono threads are smooth lines that do not have spines or buttons or threads, most often using this type of thread on the forehead and under the eyes.
- Screw threads are one or two threads threaded together. This type of silk thread is useful, increasing the volume of the collapsed or puddle skin area. Threaded silk threads give a stronger effect than smooth silk threads. Most threaded silk is suitable for lifting a flabby layer of skin.
- Barbed threads are one silk thread but are spines along the silk line. To act as adhesion inside the skin layer. It resembles a herringbone, spines are useful, acting like structures that will help lift flabby tissues or skin. Collagen is triggered by regeneration around the silk threads and spine areas. This silk thread is suitable for lifting the chin area. Make your face more slender.
Who is threading suitable for?
- Silk threading is suitable for people who want to lift their faces. Make your face more slender. Sagging cheek problems, including reducing wrinkles without surgery, and seeing results quickly. In threading. There are pulling points on the lower cheeks and the points that are attached to the temporal area, pulling them together, so the slackened cheeks can be pulled immediately.
- After the thread threads. It will cause the skin to enter the thread area. Stimulates the cells responsible for creating collagen fibers and causes more blood to circulate to feed the skin layer. Helps skin firmness Clearly tightened up.
- In addition, thread thread threads. It can also be done in conjunction with other procedures for better results, such as fillers, Botox or Hifu.
Pre-after practices. To keep the results last longer.
Before the thread lifting?
- Consult your doctor to assess the facial structure and problems you need to solve to plan your treatment.
- Once you’ve consulted your doctor, If you are ready, you can make a thread lifting, you should give me a history of allergies. Vitamins and medications taken regularly (before threads, refrain from medications and vitamins such as aspirin, NSAIDs).
- 24 hours before the procedure? Alcohol and blood-pumping activities should be abstained.
- Anesthesia be injected before the procedure.
Take care of yourself after a thread lifting?
- After the procedure are completed immediately, there may be swelling, redness, bruising in the spots where the silk threads are normal, disappearing in a few days, do not remove, scratch or reflexology.
- The clinic will prescribe painkillers to reduce swelling.
- First 3 days Don’t move your face too much, so you can move in the wrong position.
- Refrain from firing any lasers and other thermal procedures for 2 months.
- Do you want to take care of yourself after a procedure? For the results to last longer, you can use the <a0><a It is important to strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations. Avoid heat-related activities and refrain from alcohol and facial contact.
How much does it cost to get a thread lifting?
Thread lift will the price vary depending on the type? Materials and number of silk threads used for Siam Clinic Use quality PCL and PDO silk threads certified by the FDA both in Thailand and abroad as safe.
- 6 strands. Price 9,999.-
- 10 strands. Price: $19,999.-
Double Lifted Lock (DLL)
- 14 strands. Price: $39,999.-
Triple Lifted Lock (TLL)
- 12 strands. Price: $49,999.-
- 8 strands. Price: $59,999.-
- 10 strands. Price: $19,999.-
How is HIFU and Thread lifting different?
- Silk threading It helps to pull more clearly than to see the effect more clearly than as another form of lifting, with threads close to face pulling, having to open the wound with only pinhole marks. The method is to use melted silk by inserting the silk through the needle, pulling the sagging face tighter. It’s like facelift surgery but doesn’t require surgery, but it takes less time and less recovery than threading. It uses melted silk threads under the skin, which has a small hook to lift the face, while stimulating collagen production, it can be seen in 3-6 months and the effect lasts up to 1-3 years.
- HIFU uses high-resolution ultrasound waves to help. Stimulates the formation of collagen under the skin or regenerates tissues. This results in the skin looking more toned. Youthful look without needles. The effect of the change can be seen immediately. The effect may last 2-6 months depending on the condition of each person’s facial skin, HIFU, if the cheeks are not much slack, is recommended because it emphasizes lifting, keeping small details at some point where thread threading does not reach as a face lifting program without needles. It doesn’t hurt. No anesthesia required. Don’t recuperate if you’re afraid of threading? HIFU can be performed instead, but it will not have the same effect of pulling the lifting than thread threading, helping to lift it by about 10-20%.
Examples of face lifting with thread lifting
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@ : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n