Forehead thread lifting for a pretty taut forehead.
Forehead thread lifting is the use of silk threads into the skin layer to help with lifting and tightening, which is suitable for those who have The problem of the forehead surface is uneven, the eyebrows are not raised, I want to smooth the shape of the forehead. The forehead is beautifully convex, more shaped. These problems are usually found in people aged 30-60 and over, but the skin of those who want threads must not be too sagging.
If there is too much sagging, it may not get the results as good as it should be. Therefore, it is necessary to use thread lifting methods together with other methods such as filler injections or Botox to achieve clearer results and firmer skin than just thread lifting.
How does a forehead thread lifting reduce wrinkles on the forehead?
- Forehead thread is the use of a needle to remove a melted silk thread with a spine inserted into the skin layer around the forehead. The skin is then spiked up along the silk thread in the direction that the thread is threaded like a hook. After that, the subcutaneous area where threading is threaded is provoked to inflammation. (Inflammation)
- After inflammation occurs, The body secretes substances that cause the formation of new blood vessels. It causes the stimulation of cells responsible for creating collagen fibers, creating new collagen wrapped around the silk thread. As a result, the pulling of the skin braces on the forehead area. Tightens the forehead with firmness. Stimulates blood circulation to feed the skin layer. Therefore, the slack forehead can be pulled up immediately. A clearer face frame occurs.
Who is the forehead thread lifting suitable for?
Those who have uneven forehead surface problems, eyebrows do not lift, want to smooth the shape of their forehead. The forehead is beautifully convex, more shaped. These problems are usually found in people aged 30-60 and over, but the skin of those who want threads must not be too sagging.
Types of thread lifting used in procedure
- Mono threads are smooth lines without knots or threads, most often using this thread on the forehead and under the eyes.
- Screw threads are one or two threads threaded together. This type of silk thread is useful, increasing the volume of the collapsed or puddle skin area. Threaded silk threads give a stronger effect than smooth silk threads. Most threaded silk is suitable for lifting a flabby layer of skin.
- Barbed threads are single silk threads, but they are all rounded. To act as an inner adhesion function in the skin layer. It resembles a herringbone, useful, acts like a structure that helps lift flabby tissue or skin. Collagen is triggered by reconvention around the silk threads and the spinning area. This type of silk thread is suitable for lifting the chin area. Slender face shape
Risks and complications of forehead thread lifting
Thread lifting can be risky of side effects and complications. Most of which are mild and correctable. Possible side effects Here’s how:
- Face is not equal. Patients may already have asymmetrical faces or facial inequalities from silk threads.
- Infection is a rare complication.
- Inflammation of the tissues, since silk is threaded into the skin area quite deeply, risks causing inflamed tissues.
- Loose thread After inserting the silk thread under the skin. The doctor will cut off the excess silk tip, because if the silk sticks out, Patients may be at risk of infection and subsequent tissue inflammation.
- Feel the silk on the face, usually by using a silk type of and disappearing on its own after several days.
- Damaged facial nerves This can cause paralysis to the face and blood vessels damaged. Especially in case of needles to thread.
Practice before-after forehead thread lifting to keep the results longer.
Before the thread lifting?
- Consult your doctor to assess the facial structure and problems you need to solve to plan your treatment.
- Once you’ve consulted your doctor, If you are ready, you can make a thread lift, you should give me a history of allergies. Vitamins and medications taken regularly (before threads, refrain from medications and vitamins such as aspirin, NSAIDs).
- 24 hours before the thread lifting? Alcohol and blood-pumping activities should be abstained.
- Anesthesia be injected before the thread lifting
Self-care after thread lifting?
- After the thread lifting are completed immediately, there may be swelling, redness, bruising in the spots where the silk threads are normal, disappearing in a few days, do not remove, scratch or reflexology.
- The clinic will prescribe painkillers to reduce swelling.
- First 3 days Don’t move your face too much, so you can move in the wrong position.
- Refrain from firing any lasers and other thermal procedures for 2 months.
- Do you want to take care of yourself after thread lifting? For the results to last longer, It is important to strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations. Avoid heat-related activities and refrain from alcohol and facial contact.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@ : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n