IPL Laser Hair Removal Safely
IPL (Intensive Pulsed Light) hair removal laser using a variety of light waves has multiple wavelengths ranging from 500 to 1,200 nm. Undesirable hair spots and hair removal by skin surfaces that have problems when exposed to light waves. Pigment cells in the skin absorb such light energy and turn it into heat. As a result, pigments that cause dark spots and wrinkles are destroyed, as well as help remove the hair root glands. Prevent hair formation in the area.
Benefits of IPL hair removal laser
- Melasma, freckles, wrinkles on the face, stretch marks and blemishes.
- Remove hairs that rise in different areas of the body, including the face, neck, chest. Back, legs or hair in a secret place
IPL and Hair Removal
IPL can only remove hairs that are in the growth phase (Anagen). Under the skin layer, new hairs are still available during the telogen phase, waiting to replace the removed hairs. Hair removal with IPL must be done several times, and should be done in a row every 4-6 weeks.
How should I prepare ahead of IPL?
- Before undergoing IPL for approximately 2 weeks, do not use the following activities or medications and beauty products:
- Avoid sun exposure
- Hair Waxing
- Collagen Injection
- Use of medications that cause abnormal bleeding risk, such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, etc.
What are the steps to do IPL?
- Before IPL, the doctor will wipe the skin and apply anesthnam on the surface of the IPL light shot area about 30-60 minutes before the treatment, as well as for IPL patients to wear glasses to prevent IPL light hazards.
- It takes approximately 20-30 minutes during IPL treatment, depending on the size and treatment area. The doctor places an IPL light-firing device on the skin in the area, where it emits light energy. In the meanness of this, it may feel a little sore.
- After IPL is completed, when IPL is completed, you can post the IPL. Those undergoing treatment can return home and perform other activities as usual, but the skin at the site of the IPL light shot may have redness and sunburn-like irritation for a few hours, as well as may remain irritated and slightly swollen in the approximately two days after treatment.
The location is perfect. Treatment of skin problems or hair removal with IPL must be repeated several times to achieve the desired result. For the treatment of skin problems, it must be repeated 3-6 times, while body hair removal must be repeated 6-12 times, each time leaving the skin recuperating for about 1 month.
Actions after IPL
- Use a gentle product to cleanse the irritated area for about 1 week.
- Avoid sun exposure for 2-3 weeks.
- Apply local anesthms if you feel pain at the treated area.
- Avoid hot compresses or warm baths until the area recovers to normal.
Side effects of IPL
- In most cases, IPL causes minor redness and swelling in the skin, which gradually disappears within 1-2 days.
- The skin in the area of IPL light is reddish and feels a little pain.
- Slightly sunburned skin, appearing redness. Peeling and swelling About 2-3 days after treatment
- There is a clear blister, which is an infrequent side effect.
- The treatment area is darker or paler than normal skin tone.
Advantages and disadvantages of making IPL
- It is a treatment for skin problems and hair removal that works for all parts of the body.
- Each treatment takes less time than the other.
- Helps eliminate wrinkles Dark spots and hair removal effectively
- IPL light does not damage the epithinal skin, resulting in a lower risk of side effects than face retest therapy or laser treatment.
- The skin recovers quickly.
- IPL may not work well on uneven skin areas. Those with dark skin or light hair
- Repeated treatment is required to get the desired result.
Interested in our service, contact us
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Tel : 088-488-6718 และ 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@ : https://lin.ee/uny1D7n