Adjust your slender face with Chin Filler Injection
Chin filler injection is a problem of round face, short chin. Square face, chin, chin. The chin is uneven to fill the missing part of the face to look more proportionate, adjusting the shape of the chin with injection of chin filler will make the face look slender. V pretty more glamorous It also reduces the froth froth on the face. Solve trenches in the corners of the mouth and problems with mak trenches without having to rely on surgery. Nowadays, it is very popular because it is safe. No wounds. I can see the results after I do it immediately.
What is chin filler injection?
Chin filler injection is the addition of filler or Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that is present in the human body. Chin filler injections we inject into the chin area to enhance the chin and adjust the face shape to look more proportional or slender.
The amount of time that chin fillers break down is 1-2 years, no residues and can be added gradually, making it an increasingly popular procedure today.
Who is chin filler injection suitable for?
- People with short chin problems
- People with dented chin problems
However, chin problems often involve parts of the mandible. The filler can only fix problems at the skin layer level. The jaw may need to be performed in conjunction with orthodontics or even surgery by an oral surgeon to solve the problem at the root.
Besides the chin, what points can the filler inject?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Tear Troughs eye With age, the bones under our eyes will collapse. This makes the area less fleshy, causing the skin to sneak around. Fillers can be added under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin and Jawline Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Nasolabial line Deep cheek groove problems often make your patient look younger. Cheek groove filler can be added to fix the problem immediately.
- Lip For those who want to change their mouth shape but don’t want surgery.
- Temple area Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their faces to proportions.
- Forehead Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. Now it’s becoming popular for people who want to reinforce the wonk.
- Nasal filler is suitable for people who want to perfect the shape of their nose in proportion and come out very naturally.
How many days does the swelling disappear after chin filler injection?
- Chin filler injections are generally no ulcers, no swelling. The chances of bruising are relatively small, but they can occur because the blood vessels under the skin are not visible to the naked eye. But compared to silicone augmentation surgery, After the chin filler injection is completed, it can live a normal life.
- Generally, swelling may occur at the filler injection area about 1-2 days after the procedure.
How long does chin filler injection last?
- The duration of the chin filler injection is valid under the skin layer according to the type of drug model injected. This differs in the filler production technology that each pharmaceutical company invents and chooses to use.
- In addition, care and conduct. After the filler injection, it also affects the age of the filler, so that the filler that is injected does not break down too quickly, so take care of yourself and strictly follow the instructions of the doctor who performs the treatment.
Pros-Cons of Chin Filler Injection
Advantages of chin filler injection
- Filler injections are safe because pure fillers hyaluronic acid is the same substance as the natural skin structure. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Solve confidence problems From unformed face problems Distorted face, disproportionate chin.
- Genuine filler can be used to instantly adjust the shape of the face, chin shape, safe and harmless. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler When it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
Disadvantages of chin filler injection
- Filler The limited age is about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the chin will be restored, so we have to see a doctor for more and more injections. Not finished at once is like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Chin filler injection, is it dangerous?
The danger of chin filler injections occurs very rarely, only by the use of non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified
Preparation before chin filler injection
- Refrain from vitamins and supplements that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks before operation.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
Precautions after injection of chin fillers
- Immediately after injection of chin filler. The doctor will attach the plaster to the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not crack, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform us immediately to return to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
Chin and Jawline Filler Injection Review
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n