Chelation therapy to eliminate toxins and heavy metals in the body
Nowadays, come heavy metal toxins, many of which are all around us. Lead, arsenic, mercury, chromium, cobalt, nickel, manganese and aluminium. Which we take into our bodies that we know and don’t know together. Siam Clinic There are great helpers to eliminate toxins. And these heavy metals are through chelation therapy, chelation therapy, detoxification aids. Remove heavy metals, restore health, let’s get to know each other.
What is “Chelation”?
Chelation is the detoxification of blood vessels through saline containing an amino acid compound called EDTA mixed with vitamins and minerals. EDTA performs an important function in capturing heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, or even excess calcium, which accumulate residues in tissues and poultices along the walls of our blood vessels and remove these heavy metals through the urinary system. The duration of each saline solution is about 2 hours, during which the saline solution can rest, watch TV, read books or listen to music normally. After completion, the treatment can perform various activities in everyday life as before.
What are the toxins around us from?
What are the toxins around us from? Seafood containing heavy metals, plants, vegetables contaminated with chemicals, pesticides In the process of cultivation. Meat injected with growth hormone and currently detects contaminants in cosmetics. Hair dye, food coloring Plates, bowls, noodle pots, and even colorful toys, including exposure to toxic substances from environmental conditions such as car smoke. cigarette smoke exhaust Industrial plants, etc. Toxins, etc.
Toxins are the things that surround us…anyone has a chance to pick up the toxins.
Symptoms when heavy metal toxins accumulate in the body
- Frequent headaches, irritability, fatigue, tiredness, drowsiness. Poor concentration, amnesia.
- Body aches, joint and bone pain Rheumatoids
- Chronic constipation Foul-mouthed. Strong body odor
- Skin problems, acne, blemishes
- Asthma Allergies are easy hives.
- The metabolism works less, making it easier to get fat.
- Loss of appetite, flatulence, inflation. Burp, frequent farts- chronic skin diseases, rashes, scars, frequent abscesses.
How dangerous are heavy metals to life?
- Cell degeneration, death, mutation.
- Causes various cancers
- Changes in gene structure, genetics.
- Chronic disease causes NCDs- lower quality of life
Who is “Chelation” suitable for?
- People at risk of blockage of blood vessels such as fillings with metal amalgam High intravenous fat, oxidative stress (high free radical levels), such as drinking tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking or being close to smokers, etc.
- People with toxic metal accumulation and other toxic problems accumulate in the body.
- People with weak bodies, impaired blood circulation, symptoms such as dizziness, etc.
- People with hypertension due to inflexible blood vessels
- Those who are healthy but want to protect themselves from cancer and sclerosis, as well as want to remove toxins and heavy metals from their bodies and want to treat the condition of blood vessels throughout their body. Prevent future blockages
- Those who go to make vein balloons. Insert the coil. The bypass has been done because there will be new blockages, which will reduce those problems.
Who should do “Chelation”?
People with accumulated heavy metal poisoning and other toxic substances accumulate in the body, such as fillings with amal metals and drinking alcohol. Use cosmetics Nail polish, hair coloring, smoking. There are people in the house or at work smoking.
- People with vascular problems such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia Prostate disease dermatitis Allergies, numbness of the hands, toes.
- Those who are at risk of blockage of blood vessels, such as hard blood vessels, lack of elasticity. Poor blood flow
- Those who make vein balloons. Insert the coil. I’ve done the bypass. Chelation can reduce the risk of clogged blood vessels.
- Those who are healthy but suspect they are at risk of cancer As a result of heavy metal toxins and aortic stenosis, as well as wanting to remove toxins and heavy metals from the body and wanting to treat the condition of blood vessels throughout the body. Prevent future blockages
Benefits and consequences
- Reduces blockages in blood vessels in both the brain and heart.
- Reduces the occurrence of recurrent heart disease
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Reduces arthritis
- Reduce asthma symptoms allergy
- The general circulatory system improves (blood vessels that nourish the heart, hands and feet, etc.
- Improves cognitive neuroscience such as taste, image, sound.
- Relieve beriberi
- Improved lung function
- Reduce your chances of developing cancer
- Reduces blood lipid levels
- Reduces the likelihood of dismemberment
- Increased bone mass
- Improved ECG (EKG)
- Helps to brighten the brain, helps to keep memory good.
- Relieve Alzheimer’s
- Sexual Rehabilitation
- Helps to deplete chronic fatigue syndrome.
Steps to make “Chelation”
Vascular (IV EDTA)
You can be treated by intravenous reagent, which will take approximately 2 hours at a time, and during the course of the drug, snacks, snacks, fruits, drinks or watch TV shows.
How often should “Chelation” be done?
It depends on a number of factors. The number of times more and less is different, at the discretion of the doctor and the disease that the patient is.
Is “Chelation” safe?
It is safe because chelation uses EDTA through medical acceptance worldwide, with over two million patients and more than 8 million uses. It has not been found that users have had a negative reaction from the use of EDTA.
Before chelation, the doctor will have a blood test to see the working conditions of the kidneys and blood vessels first.
Side effects of chelation
In the course of 24-48 hours, some of you may experience fatigue. This is due to the process of excreting waste from the body. The symptoms can be corrected by drinking at least 2-3 liters of water, resting well. Drink juice and eat up to 5 groups according to your body’s needs.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n