Triple Diode Yag Laser Hair Removal Laser Machine 3 Power
What is the caused of mustache it?
Talking about tentacles with men can be a possibility, but for women with tentacles, it’s something that makes many women lack confidence and waste more time getting rid of the tentacles on their faces, so what are some ways to help solve this problem and get women back to having a smooth, mustache-free face without having to sit back and get rid of this hairline often?
First of all, women should be aware that having a mustache on the face can occur for a variety of reasons, such as the fact that a woman’s body has more testosterone than usual, causing the appearance of males. In addition, taking certain medications, such as hair loss medications or oral contraceptives containing levonorgestral. It also causes more hair on the body.
While some women may have more tentacles or hair on their bodies due to PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) or over-functioning of the adrenal glands, they produce more androgen hormones than they should. Tumors on the adrenal glands can also cause women to have tentacles or hairs on their bodies.
Women have mustaches. Can I do laser mustache?
The same applies to other area hairs. Women with tentacles can also laser their mustaches normally, but you girls may need to find out the reasons why you have a mustache first. If it is caused by a physical disorder, it may also require medical treatment to help reduce the tentacle problem on your face or eliminate it, but if you do not treat the cause first, even if the mustache laser is done until the tentacles disappear, then in the future there is a chance that the tentacles will also return. Part of it also comes from hormones in the body. It is best to go to the doctor as well.
What is Mustache Laser Hair removal?
Tentacle laser is one of the most popular hair removal methods because it can get rid of tentacles in the long run, but there are many people who do not dare to do it because they are afraid of hurt or fear of scarring on the face.
- Long-pulsed Alexandrite laser has a wavelength range of 755 nm. This allows for deeper glide than long-pulsed ruby lasers and IPL, and it can capture pigments better than traditional fur lasers. This laser is suitable for people with white skin to honey skin tone undertone yellow.
- YAG Laser – It has a wave length of 1064 nm, and this wavelength range can go up to 7 millimeters deep into the skin, and it can bind very well to the pigments of the hairs. It is suitable for people with tan or dark skin, or people with a fairly needle coat color like Thai people, for example.
- Diode Laser – With wave length ranges ranging from 800-810, 940, 1064-1350 nm, Diode lasers can absorb quite a lot of pigment and can go deep into the skin layers. This laser is suitable for whites to medium skin but not yet to tan.
Although these 3 hair lasers are suitable for different hair conditions and skin tones of people, one thing you should be aware of is that on a person’s body there is more than one type of hair. For this reason, a hair laser technology that can remove any type of hair has been developed. By combining multiple wavelengths of laser energy and using them for hair removal. This hair laser technology is a 3-energy hair laser.
Laser hair mustache 3 energy for smooth skin
Hairsty laser 3 is a new hair removal laser technology that combines YAG Laser energy with Diode Laser and Alexandrite Laser energy waves. At all skin levels, regardless of the thickness or color of the hairs, at any stage, they can be removed. Not only that. As a matter of safety, the laser mustache is also highly secure. As a result, you don’t have to risk the side effects caused by laser treatment and don’t waste time on conventional hair removal.
Does laser hair mustache hurt?
At Siam Clinic Phuket, we have Triple Diode Yag Laser , a technology that combines the 3 best energy in hair removal, namely YAG Laser Diode Laser and Alexandrite Laser, which are the best slippery ranges. In hair removal When combined, 3 powers are transmitted simultaneously. This makes hair removal performance even better. During the procedure, a cold compress is applied and a cold gel is used to help reduce the temperature on the skin layer, making it feel more comfortable. When doing the laser hair, it feels warm and like a rubber band is gently ejected on the skin. In addition to causing the hair to disappear, it also acquires a smoother skin. It also reduces ingrown hair and chicken skin.
What is Triple Diode Yag Laser?
The newest hair laser technology from Siam Clinic combines all 3 types of lasers with 3 levels of light wavelength to create a more efficient hair laser technology. It takes less time to do it, but it can also get rid of hair at all skin levels.
- Alexandrite laser is a laser energy wave with a wavelength range of 755 nm, capable of going deeper and capturing pigments better than laser energy waves that use ruby crystals as a medium or light energy waves like IPL.
- Diode Laser energy waves with a wave length of 808 nm are characterized by being able to absorb quite a lot of pigments and go deep into the skin. This has a high hair removal capability compared to other types of lasers.
- YAG Laser is a laser energy wave with a wave length of 1064 nm. It can go deep into the skin up to 7 millimeters deep and can bind to the pigment of the hair very well. This makes it possible to get rid of hair completely and as safely as possible.
Regardless of the thickness of the hair, or what kind of coat color it is, it can be removed. In addition to higher efficiency from laser strips. Also imported from usa stable, high power laser power 1200 watt Triple Diode – Yag Laser passed FDA certification. Thailand and Usa U.S.FDA With touch cooling technology, the skin cools during hair removal, reducing inflammation, swelling and sunburn with a maximum cooling energy of up to -16 degrees.
Principle of operation
Melanin, which is located in the root area of the hair, is a light sucker. The Tripple Diode Yag Laser emits 3 wavelengths, both 755 + 805 nm + 1064 nm. Melanin absorbs at all depths. Selective Photothermolysis
Who is it Best For?
In laser preparation, it is important because it will facilitate the specialist service, allowing the laser to be carried more efficiently. Before making a laser mustache, the patient should prepare in the following ways.
- Avoid plucking hair in areas where laser hair removal is required. Approximately 3-4 weeks before the service, use a light shave with a razor instead. The reason for the withdrawal is because laser hair making uses a laser beam to pass energy into the hair roots. Then the hair root cells absorb the thermal energy. This causes the hairy roots to eventually atrophy.
- Before laser beam projection Staff will clean the area where the hair is needed, then shave gently with a single-use scraper, ensuring safety, sterility.
- After shaving, a cold gel is placed on the skin in the area where the hair laser is made. The cold will make you feel comfortable during laser treatment.
- Before firing the laser in the sensitive area, the Cool Pack is placed again. At the time of the laser treatment, it feels like a slingshot and feels warm in the area of the operation, with a cold compress and cold gel applied throughout the procedure to make the laser feel more comfortable while firing.
- Effective permanent hair removal must be done at least 5-8 times, depending on the area where the hair is made. Race and color of hair are important.
- Each time, it should be 3-4 weeks apart, the skin at the site of hair removal, the pores will look smooth. And in some cases, the smell in the area is also reduced.
All forms of hair removal, hard hair, light hair, black except white, including mustache, beard, bikini, armpit hair. Body hair removal and help to brighten the skin and reduce ingrown hair.
Before making a laser mustache removal, how to prepare?
Before laser mustache, the following preparations are recommended:
- Avoid plucking hair in areas where laser hair removal is required. Approximately 3-4 weeks before the service, use a light shave with a razor instead. The reason for the withdrawal is because laser hairs use a laser beam to transmit energy to the fur roots. The hair root cells then absorb the heat energy, causing the hairy roots to eventually atrophy.
- Before laser beam projection Staff will clean the area where the hair is needed and then shave gently with a single-use scraper, ensuring safety, sterility.
- After shaving, a cold gel is applied on the skin in the area where the laser coat is made. The cold will make you feel comfortable during laser treatment.
- Before firing the laser, in the Sensitive area, the Cool Pack is placed again, whereas when the laser is made, it feels like a light ejection rubber and feels a little warm in the area. A cold compress is applied and cold gel is applied throughout the treatment.
- Effective permanent hair removal must be done at least 5-8 times, depending on the area where the hair is made. The race and color of the hairs and the results obtained depend on the individual.
- Each operation should be 3-4 weeks apart, the skin at the site of hair removal, the pores will be smooth. Reduce ingrown hair, and in some cases feel that the unpleasant odor in the area is also reduced.
- Efficacy depends on the primitiveness of melanin in the hair roots. The more there is, the better it responds.
- This cannot be done in the Tattoo area as it may cause the color to fade.
- White or brond hair cannot be treated.
- Before the treatment of the patient Plucking should be avoided. The use of a plucking device that pulls hair to the root at least 4 weeks before hair removal.
- Before hair removal, use only a scraper and trim scissors so that the hair roots do not fall out as well to reduce the smoke caused by the burning of the hairs that are exposed to laser light.
- After hair removal Patients should avoid sunlight. Use sunscreen for at least 14-30 days.
Triple Diode Yag Laser Service Case Review
Siam Clinic Phuket has compiled a collection of real patients who come to the clinic to set an example for those who are interested in getting the service easier to decide. Because we believe that after the procedure, the results must be clearly visible. You can scroll through the photo reviews of the face treatment below.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- Line@: @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n