Filler injection at Phuket Filler is a broad term that we refer to all kinds of fillers that are used to fill them to look naturally beautiful, whether it be fat or liquid silicone, which is widely used.
But it is now invented. A filler called Hyaluronic Acid , also known as HA, is produced by imitating substances that are present in the body naturally to complement or replace collagen and hyaluron, which are essential components of the skin structure that the body loses as we age.
The filler has now been developed in terms of product structure to be diverse in all face problems, as well as the technique of injecting fillers into different positions.
Siam Clinic Phuket offers filler injections by clinic specialists, who regularly update the latest techniques.
Filler How many types are there?
There are three types of fillers:
- Temporary filler lasts about 6 months – 2 years and can decompose naturally. It is very popular today, such as hyaluronic acid or HA fillers known to Thais. The advantage of temporary fillers is that they are self-decomposing and can be fixed in case of filler problems.
- Semi-Permanent Filler can last for 2-5 years longer than the first. It is second only to the first, such as calcium filler containing calciumhydroxyapatite , this group of fillers is not allowed for treatment in Thailand because when side effects occur after treatment, it is more difficult to solve than fillers in the temporary filler group.
- Permanent Filler is a silicone or paraffin filler, which after injection, the filler remains in our skin layer. It cannot break down naturally, with long-term side effects such as flow filler or deformed prolapse filler. Usually, doctors do not recommend injecting permanent fillers because if they want to remove them, they may not be able to remove them completely, which can cause long-term harm to our body.
Where can I inject filler?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Injection of filler under the eyes With age, the bones under our eyes collapse. This causes the area to become less fleshy, causing the skin to shrink. This can be filled with fillers under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin Filler Injection Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Cheek groove filler injection Deep cheek grooves often make your patient look older than you are. This can filler the cheek groove to fix the problem immediately.
- Cheek filler injection answer Helps solve the problem of high cheekbones.
- Mouth Filler Injection For those who want to change their lips but don’t want surgery
- Temporal filler injection Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their face proportions.
- Forehead Filler Injection Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. It is now becoming popular for people who want to reinforce their hooplates.
- Nasal filler injection is suitable for people who want to perfectly revise the shape of the nose to be proportionate and very natural.
Filler injection in each position How much injections do I need?
Injection of filler at each position The treatment filler is not equal. Depending on the problem on each patient’s face, it depends on the condition of the problem on each patient’s face. The doctor will assess the patient’s problems individually, with the following standards:
- Nose / Drops of Water 1 ml.
- Chin 1-2 ml.
- Plump mouth 1-2 ml.
- Grooves under the corners of the mouth 1-2 ml.
- Cheek grooves 1-2 ml.
- Cheek fill 2-4 ml.
- Fill under the eyes 1-3 ml.
- Temporal 2-3 ml.
- Forehead 4-6 ml
- **It is a rough quantity depending on the level of the individual’s problem.
Is filler injection safe?
- Filler is a medical instrument approved by the Food and Drug Administration from the United States or FDA as a highly safe natural extract.
- It is essential to provide doctors with specialized expertise. Know the correct injection techniques and accurately analyze the dosage and injection location and must be injected in a standard medical facility. Allowed because if injected with unwanted veins or other areas, it can be fatal.
Types of fillers available at Siam Clinic
Each filler has different features and characteristics. The doctor will choose the type of filler to suit your face. Siam Clinic uses three brands of fillers, which are considered to be globally recognized fillers and meet the FDA standards of Thailand as follows:
Swedish fillers are the #1 most popular fillers worldwide, guaranteed by the AMERICAN FDA and CE MARKS from Europe. The average age is 12-15 months.
- Classic is commonly used to maintain midface positions, fill orange cheeks, cheek grooves, folding grooves, corners of the mouth, chin folding grooves.
- Refyne is ideal for fixing thin skin areas with small creases that require resolution, such as around the eyes.
- Defyne is used to treat midface areas.
- Lyft for correction in areas where high lift is required, such as the temporal area, according to the position of the tendons of the face, chin, cheek groove.
- Volyme is commonly used to treat places that require relatively deep replenishment, such as cheek area, cheek groove.
- Vital is used to fill the forehead area and also has additional properties in terms of moisturizing the skin. Wrinkles, deep grooves. Shallow with juicy increased skin with a slight lift and a small volume filling.
- Vital light fixes the problem to fix acne holes, dark circles under the eyes or areas that need moisture. It does not change the volume too much, such as the back of the palms, soles of the feet, as well as fixing problems on the neck and outer slopes.
American fillers are another filler that Thais usually know well.
- These 2 fillers have a high HA concentration, ideal for filling in positions that require a lot of volume, such as temporal lobes, cheeks, replies.
- Voluma focuses on chin, temporal answer or facelift injections.
- Volift is used to fix trenches and wrinkles due to various conditions.
- Vobella is made for under-eye injection, mouth-saturating injection.
- Volite filler is used to fill skin marks to correct skin characteristics, such as adding better elasticity. Increased hydration Crease Reduction
Swiss fillers are popular because the price is considered inexpensive compared to the two brands mentioned before. There are 4 models to choose from.
- Soft is commonly used for moisturizing the skin, making the skin clear, luscious, watery or cheeky. Increased radiance Reduce dark circles under the eyes, as well as help to collect small wrinkles and treat acne holes that are not too deep.
- Balance is commonly used for under-eye areas. Adds radiance, smoothness Not lumpy. Create the edges of the mouth and create a groove above the lips more clearly. It is also possible to use the forehead area with few problems. Including acne holes not deep.
- Intense is commonly used for areas with frequent movements such as temporal or lips, filling lips with plump lips and applying face lifts, as well as deep wrinkles along the face, to enhance youthfulness.
- Volume is commonly used to replenish areas where filler stabilisation is required, such as chin, temporal, orange cheeks. Add dimension to the face
Who is filler injection suitable for?
- People with skin problems want to reduce and fix deep wrinkles. Areas of the face, such as the forehead, around the eyes Deep Groove Corner Of Mouth
- Those who want to edit their faces, such as lip fills, cheek grooves, and also help make their cheeks look responsive.
- Those who want to nourish their face to stay youthful Bright, radiant
- People with problems are worried about pores. Acne holes on the face
How long will standardized fillers last?
- The standard is 12-18 months old, depending on the dosage, concentration and type, as well as where the filler is injected.
- Fillers are substances that mimic substances that are naturally available so they can be decomposed on their own according to the body’s natural processes without leaving residues, but it is important to be aware that if it is a fake filler or a non-standard filler. These substances will not be able to decompose on their own.
Advantages and disadvantages of filler injection
Advantages of filler injection
- Filler injections are safe because pure fillers hyalulonic acid is the same substance as the natural skin structure. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Solve confidence problems From unformed face problems Distorted face, disproportionate chin.
- Genuine filler can be used to instantly adjust the shape of the face, chin shape, safe and harmless. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler When it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
Disadvantages of filler injection
- Filler The age limit is about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the skin in that area will be restored, so we need to see a doctor for more injections. Not finished at once like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Filler injections. Is it dangerous?
- The danger of filler injection occurs very rarely, only by using non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified and receive services from injection quality facilities. Chin filler will be harmless.
- Filler injections in Thailand are considered a new technique in the cosmetic surgery industry, but around the world, the use of filler fillers in medicine is not a good idea. For more than 50 years, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance that has been certified as safe to use in chin filler injections, moisturizing the skin. The chin is plump and helps to adjust the shape of the face to be slender.
- Genuine filler injection is also used to inject face reshaping in the area. Cheek grooves, chin, nose, mouth, forehead to achieve a beautiful, shaped and proportionate face, naturally young as needed, which is immediately visible afterwards and is highly safe and harmless. When used by standard-trained doctors and skilled doctors.
Preparation before filler injection
- Refamfin from vitamins. Supplements Groups that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
What to do after filler injection
- Immediately after the filler injection is completed. The doctor will attach a plaster to track the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not touch sheep, scratch, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform them back to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
Summary of Filler Injection in Phuket by Siam Clinic
- Filler is a substance that mimics substances that are naturally present. It reduces wrinkles, deep grooves look shallower and convex, and adds collagen fibers to look fuller, younger than youth. According to the information, it is obvious that filler injections are beautiful to order almost our whole body.
- However, those who use fillers and have negative effects are few. Those who are thinking of having surgery in this way should consider it before making a decision and should have a medical professional consultation.
Reviews of patients who received filler injections in Phuket by Siam Clinic
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n