Growth Factor Therapy
Siam Clinic Phuket offers Growth Factor Therapy, the most innovative services invented to meet all skin problems. The Growth Factor Therapy stimulate collagen production. Reduce pigmentation, reduces melasma, freckles, and dark spots, tighten pores, reduce acne, scars, and other skin problems
What is Growth Factor Therapy?
Growth Factors refers to substances that stimulate cells or the body to grow, which regulates the process of creating new tissues to replace damaged tissues in the human body. Growth factors contain many substances, such as Cytokine, and Interleukin, which are very common in young and inactive cells such as skin stem cells, fat stem cells, and blood stem cells.
Growth Factor with Medical Treatment
In modern medicine, growth factors are used as standard treatments for hematology, wound healing and body growth, such as:
- It is the treatment for patients with growth disorders
- Treatment of wounds in diabetics with VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) injections to stimulate the formation of new blood vessels.
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor for Patients with Low Platelet Disease
- However, growth factors are no longer limited to therapeutic purposes. Growth factors are very widespread, especially in the beauty industry.
Where did growth factor come from?
- It is derived from the cultivation of adipose-derived stem cells (ADSC) in the laboratory, which are pure and safe. It is compatible with all human blood groups.
What does Fresh Growth Factor consist of?
- It is a concentrated diet of over 300 types that help repair sunburned skin, chemicals, stress.
- Superoxide Dismutase is an antioxidant that helps with radiance.
- Arbutin helps to tone the skin tone. Brightens skin
- Vitamins such as vitamin B3 help reduce inflammation. Increases collagen production and inhibits pigmentation
What does this treatment do for us?
- Help with whiteness. After treatment, it was found to be 50% more radiant than using vitamin C.
- Inhibits freckles due to the effect of inhibiting the enzymes Tyrosinase and TRP1 that cause melasma. Melasma was found to decrease after treatment in 3 weeks.
- Anti-aging due to the effect of helping to create type 1 collagen increases the thickness of elastin under the skin. Wrinkles were found to fade.
- Helps heal wounds, helps treat inflammation of the skin, acne inflammation. Black redness or acne scars
- Repairs, rejuvenates the skin, strengthens the skin, balances the skin.
- Inhibits melasma, freckles, dark spots
- Reduce melanin pigmentation
- Helps whiten skin with glowing aura gentle
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Reduces wrinkles, shallow grooves Tighten the skin.
- Reduces acne and acne holes
- Reduces inflammation of the skin, helps heal wounds.
- Tighten pores, finer pores.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- People with dull skin problems
- Those who need urgent facial reconstruction
- People with freckles and inconvenience with laser treatment
- Those who have problems with wide pores, pores do not tighten.
- People with scars, acne holes
Fresh Growth Factor Results
- After growth factor injection, the changes will be observed from the first time of treatment and will begin to see more results after 2-3 weeks of growth factor injections.
Side effects of Fresh Growth Factor injections
- Because growth factors are substances that are already produced by the body, they are highly safe.
Things to do after treatment with Fresh Growth Factor
- Do not wash your face for 3-5 hours after growth factor injection.
- Avoid applying makeup for 1-2 days after injection.
- Avoid sunlight dust
Past Cases of Siam Clinic
Interested in our service, contact us
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Tel : 088-488-6718 และ 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : https://lin.ee/uny1D7n