What is HIFU?
HIFU stands for High Intensity Focus Ultrasound as a skin lifting tool. It can be used on the face, neck, upper arms, thighs to restore vibrantness. Effectively tightens the face and proportions. Stimulates collagen and Elastin production, making the skin more elastic, thereby reducing wrinkles. Tighten pores Hifu is a tool that does not require injections. You don’t have to cut it. After recuperation, it is a tool that people prefer to use to help restore the vibrantness of the skin.
How does it work?
- Hifu has a working principle by releasing high intensity focus into the SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System) skin layer, causing the fat layer and SMAS skin layer to shrink.
- The result is like pulling a page. The sagging skin looks more lifted. It is also highly safe because it works only by using sound waves.
Who is HIFU suitable for?
- People with sagging facial skin problems
- The skin does not tighten. Wrinkles such as under-eye grooves, cheek slits
- Those who want a clearer face.
- Those who want to make their faces slender Without surgery.
- It can be done by both men and women, suitable for people who are afraid of needles. Fear of surgery is a good option.
- It is suitable for men who want to keep their faces gradually. Looks naturally better. Reduces dull skin problems
Benefits of High Intensity Focus Ultrasound
- Solve skin sagging problems
- Fix wrinkles on the face and around the eyes
- Solve eyelid problems, raise eyebrows
- Reduces fat layers under the chin, reduces wrinkles, reduces chin by 2 layers
- Helps lift the skin. Waist area, abdomen, hips, upper arms, thighs, abdomen, arms
What preparations do I need to make before making HIFU?
- Get enough sleep.
- Refrain from smoking or drinking alcohol before getting HIFU.
- Eat 5 groups of foods as they will help to create collagen for new cells better.
- Refrain from applying makeup, foundation, powder or facial cream before getting the treatment.
- It starts with an anesthetic in the area where hifu is made and waits about 30 minutes until the anesthetic acts to help relieve the pain that will occur (pain perception varies from person to person).
- The doctor then uses a Hifu machine to shoot sound waves into the SMAS skin layer to cause the skin to lift. This process will take about 30 – 60 minutes.
- In the meantime, the doctor will adjust the energy level to suit each patient.
When did HIFU see the results after hifu?
- The result is visible after the first time, starting to see results immediately after 20% and seeing full results at 2-3 months.
How long does HIFU last?
- The result is usually last for 6 months.
How many shots does HIFU have to take?
- It is a good way to see the results depending on the problem and the area where it will be performed.
What precautions does HIFU have?
- Common side effects such as skin rashes Redness of the swelling can disappear within 1-2 hours.
- Symptoms of a stiffness or stiffness in the face can heal on their own or painkillers can be taken for relief.
- People with underlying diseases or skin problems Keloid acne cysts Pregnant women should consult a doctor before doing so.
How to take care of yourself after HIFU?
- After hifu treatment for skin lifting, you can return to other activities immediately and be careful. Do not massage or rub your face hard.
- Patients should take care of their skin regularly to maintain a long-lasting firming and regular sunscreen.
- Try to avoid sunlight, including smoking or drinking alcohol, as it will damage the formation of collagen on the subcutaneous layer, as well as other factors that cause premature skin aging, such as stress, less rest.
HIFU Review Case of Siam Clinic Phuket