The Jawline thread is the use of a needle to insert the thread into the skin layer, and the skin is then harvested up along the silk thread in the direction that the thread is threaded. Like a hook. You can do both facelifts, face lifting threads, tightening threads, nose threads. This method is a technique used to help lift. Rejuvenates the skin, reduces wrinkles and adjusts the face to look slender with melted silk without surgery, which originated in Korea.
How does Jawline threading create the face frame?
- A threading is the use of a needle to bring a thread with a spine into the skin layer around the cheek. The skin is then spiked up along the thread in the direction that the thread is threaded like a hook. After that, the subcutaneous area where threading is threaded is provoked to inflammation. (Inflammation)
- After inflammation occurs, The body secretes substances that cause the formation of new blood vessels. It causes the stimulation of cells responsible for creating collagen fibers, creating new collagen wrapped around the silk thread. As a result, the skin brace is pulled on the cheek area. Tightens the cheeks with firmness. Stimulates blood circulation to feed the skin layer. Therefore, the slack cheeks can be pulled up immediately. A clearer face frame occurs.
The thread keeps the cheeks to make the face frame clearer. How many types?
Jawline threads the price varies depending on the type of silk. Materials and number of silk threads used for Siam Clinic Use quality PCL and PDO silk threads, FDA certified both in Thailand and abroad, as to be safe.
- Twisted Lock
- Double Lifted Lock (DLL)
- Triple Lifted Lock Silk (TLL)
- Silk Mini-Surgery
Who is threading suitable for?
- Jawline threading is suitable for people who want to lift their faces. Slender face shape There are sagging cheek problems, including reducing wrinkles without surgery, and seeing results quickly. In threading. There is a pulling point on the lower cheek area and the point that is fixed on the temporal area, pulling together, so the slacken cheeks can be pulled immediately.
- After the threading. It will cause the skin to enter the thread area. Stimulates the cells responsible for creating collagen fibers and causes more blood to circulate to feed the skin layer. Helps skin firmness Clearly tightened up.
- In addition to the thread. It can also be done in conjunction with other procedures for better results, such as fillers, Botox or Hifu.
What are the side effects of jawline threading?
- Swelling or bruising, but gradually improves and disappears on its own in 7 – 14 days.
- When you do, you can feel the silk thread threaded into your face.
- There may be bleeding where the needle is thrust.
- For dangerous side effects such as perforated silk, absent silk Inflammation of tissues, infections. These side effects are usually caused by threading with a savage doctor. Savage Clinic Not safe? So before you decide, do you want? It should only be meticulous in choosing a standardized clinic and an experienced doctor.
Practice before-after thread lifting to keep the results longer.
Before the thread lifting?
- Consult your doctor to assess the facial structure and problems you need to solve to plan your treatment.
- Once you’ve consulted your doctor, If you are ready, you can make a thread lift, you should give me a history of allergies. Vitamins and medications taken regularly (before threads, refrain from medications and vitamins such as aspirin, NSAIDs).
- 24 hours before the thread lifting? Alcohol and blood-pumping activities should be abstained.
- Anesthesia be injected before the thread lifting
Self-care after thread lifting?
- After the thread lifting are completed immediately, there may be swelling, redness, bruising in the spots where the silk threads are normal, disappearing in a few days, do not remove, scratch or reflexology.
- The clinic will prescribe painkillers to reduce swelling.
- First 3 days Don’t move your face too much, so you can move in the wrong position.
- Refrain from firing any lasers and other thermal procedures for 2 months.
- Do you want to take care of yourself after thread lifting? For the results to last longer, It is important to strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations. Avoid heat-related activities and refrain from alcohol and facial contact.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]icphuket.com
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n