Nasolabial line filler injection helps to adjust the face frame to the child’s face due to bone collapse. That area. Fix this problem, inject nasolabial line filler, cheek groove. Another point that becomes noticeable at the age of 25 and over, usually deeper and deeper due to bone collapse. The obvious solution to this problem is to inject cheek filler without the need for surgery.
What is Nasolabial Line filler injection?
Nasolabial Line filler injection is the addition of filler or Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that is present in the human body. To inject cheek filler, we will inject it into the cheek groove area and adjust the face shape to look more proportional or slender. After injection, cheek groove filler immediately sees results. There is no swelling, bruising like surgery, and the filler can break down naturally.
The amount of time that cheek groove fillers break down is 1-2 years, no residues and can be added more and more, making it an increasingly popular procedure today.
Causes of sunken Nasolabial Line
The occurrence of sunken Nasolabial Line can be caused by several factors divided into 4 factors:
- The collapse of the bones under the eyes is found in people aged 25 and over, which have a large collapse of the bones under the eyes and in the cheek grooves. The collapse of the bones under the eyes causes the flesh of the upper cheeks to drop, piling over the cheek grooves. Deepens cheek grooves
- Caused directly from bone collapse in the cheek grooves, it is usually found in people aged 20-30 years.
- Deep cheek grooves caused by smiling so often that the muscles that pull the cheek grooves are too strong.
- Caused by dry skin or frequent sun exposure until the skin layer is thinner.
In addition to Nasolabial Line, where can the filler be injected?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Tear Troughs eye With age, the bones under our eyes will collapse. This makes the area less fleshy, causing the skin to sneak around. Fillers can be added under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin and Jawline Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Nasolabial line Deep cheek groove problems often make your patient look younger. Cheek groove filler can be added to fix the problem immediately.
- Lip For those who want to change their mouth shape but don’t want surgery.
- Temple area Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their faces to proportions.
- Forehead Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. Now it’s becoming popular for people who want to reinforce the wonk.
- Nasal filler is suitable for people who want to perfect the shape of their nose in proportion and come out very naturally.
Comparison between Nasolabial Line filler injection and threading to solve the problem of sunken smile
Nasolabial Line Filler
|It fills the deep cheek grooves, and the collapsed part of the bone immediately sees the results after doing it.||If the herringbone thread pulls the cheek groove directly, it will cause the flesh to rise to the pile that the cheekbones are unattractive. Unnatural|
|It can solve the problem of deep cheek grooves for several reasons.||In people with some cases of cheeks, it can be used to pull fat up and fill the cheeks (there must be a lower cheek texture to pull. If there is no meat, fillers are required.)|
|There is a technique to inject repellent from the line of the cheek groove around the mouth to the mouth, which will help raise the corners of the mouth.||Threading the cheek groove may only slightly enhance the shallow skin.|
|It can solve the problem of deep cheek grooves for several reasons.||If smooth silk fills the cheek grooves, it must be stacked in several strands at the same point, elastin will overlap with a hard and not full flowchart.|
|Helps fill deep cheek grooves and bone collapsed parts.|
From the Comparison table of cheek groove solutions Can be selected according to our needs and problem. The doctor will recommend filling the filler as it is an uncomplicated procedure without recovery and immediate results after the procedure.
Pros and cons of Nasolabial Line filler injection
- Filler injections are safe because pure fillers hyaluronic acid is the same substance as the natural skin structure. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Solve confidence problems From unformed face problems
- Genuine filler is used to instantly adjust the shape of the face, cheek grooves, safe and harmless. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler When it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
- Filler will lasts about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the cheek grooves will return to their original state, so we have to see a doctor for more and more injections. Not finished at once is like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Nasolabial Line filler injection. Is it dangerous?
The danger of cheek filler injections is rare, it can only be caused by the use of non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified
Nasolabial Line filler, swelling for how many days?
- Nasolabial Line Filler Injection Basically, there are no wounds, no swelling. The chances of bruising are relatively small, but they can occur because the blood vessels under the skin are not visible to the naked eye. But compared to silicone augmentation surgery, After the cheek groove filler is injected, it can live a normal life.
- Generally, swelling may occur at the filler injection area about 1-2 days after the procedure.
Preparation before Nasolabial Line filler injection
- Refrain from vitamins or supplements Groups that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
Precautions after Nasolabial Line filler injection
- After injection, the Nasolabial Line filler is completed immediately. The doctor will attach the plaster to the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not crack, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform us immediately to return to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
Cheek Filler Review
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n