Forehead Filler Injection Currently, it is becoming popular because we believe that the forehead is an indication of the characteristics of vassals. The forehead must be convex for property, including three parts that have a good appearance, must be full, without blemishes from scars, collapsing, dents, narrow, low, should not have hair mites. Represents those who have excellent memory.
For people with flat forehead problems, injecting forehead filler is another option to fix it. For those who don’t want surgery or are afraid of surgery, it helps to make your forehead more fitted to the face.
What is forehead filler injection?
Forehead filler injection is the addition of filler or Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that is present in the human body. To inject forehead filler, we will inject it into the forehead area and adjust the forehead to look proportionate. After the injection, the filler immediately sees the results. There is no swelling, bruising like surgery, and the filler can break down naturally.
The amount of time that the forehead filler has completely broken down is 1-2 years, has no residues and can be added more and more, making it an increasingly popular procedure today.
Who is the forehead filler injection suitable for?
- The flat forehead is caused by the appearance of an unfried bone structure or bone collapse.
- Narrow forehead as you get older Our forehead becomes smaller and narrower because the skull bones and skin layer become thinner over time.
- Forehead collapsed. With age, both fat and bones begin to collapse in different parts of the face. When the fat and bones in the forehead disappear, the forehead collapses into a puddle above the eyebrows. Make the eyebrows stand out.
- Wrinkles in the forehead are caused by increased age.
Forehead filler or silicone forehead filler or forehead fat refill
- Forehead filler injection gives a more natural feel than silicone reinforcement. Anyone who likes to be smooth and not foolproof should be better suited to filler injections, smaller wounds, less pain. Don’t waste time recovering. No wide open wounds, no scars.
- Forehead silicone It can be permanent without re-injection like a dermal filler, but the downside is that editing is more difficult to fix.
- Forehead fat transfer is replenished by using self-fat, providing the same replenishment properties as filling with a group of fillers without synthetics or foreign bodies, reducing the risk of allergic reactions or Possible side effects
Besides the forehead, where can the filler be injected?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Tear Troughs eye With age, the bones under our eyes will collapse. This makes the area less fleshy, causing the skin to sneak around. Fillers can be added under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin and Jawline Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Nasolabial line Deep cheek groove problems often make your patient look younger. Cheek groove filler can be added to fix the problem immediately.
- Lip For those who want to change their mouth shape but don’t want surgery.
- Temple area Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their faces to proportions.
- Forehead Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. Now it’s becoming popular for people who want to reinforce the wonk.
- Nasal filler is suitable for people who want to perfect the shape of their nose in proportion and come out very naturally.
Pros and cons of forehead filler injection
Advantages of forehead filler injection
- Forehead filler injections are safe because pure hyarulonic acid fillers are the same substances as natural skin structures. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Genuine Filler It can be used to adjust the shape of the forehead quickly, safe and harmless. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler When it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
Disadvantages of forehead filler injection
- Filler The limited age is about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the forehead will be restored, so we have to see a doctor for more and more injections. Not finished at once is like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Is there a dangerous forehead filler injection?
The danger of forehead filler injections is rare, only by using non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified
After forehead filler injection, how many days does it swell?
- Forehead filler injections are generally no ulcers, no swelling. The chances of bruising are relatively small, but they can occur because the blood vessels under the skin are not visible to the naked eye.
- Generally, swelling may occur at the filler injection area about 1-2 days after the procedure.
Preparation before forehead filler injection
- Refrain from vitamins or any supplements Groups that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
What to do after forehead filler injection
- Immediately after the injection of the forehead filler. The doctor will attach the plaster to the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not crack, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform us immediately to return to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n