Cheek Filler Injection solves the problem of age-related volume loss cheekbones, a troubling problem for many people because it makes the face unattractive. Cheek volume loss make us look older. The cheek filler injection helps to make the cheeks look more fulfilled.
What causes the cheek problem?
The main cause of cheek age-related volume loss. The atrophy becomes thinner and gradually disappears, which, when the fat in this area disappears, results in a small puddle. Basically, the reasons why most people get so often are as follows:
- From orthodontic treatment, since during the braces the occlusion muscles are not fully used, the muscles used in chewing are reduced in size. In addition, braces in some people will cause the jaws that form the base of the gums to change shape, making the teeth more closely attached. The jaw-dropping area is even more tight.
- High cheekbone genetics
- Weight less than standard
- Aging With age, subcutaneous fat begins to naturally thin the body. When the fat layer that used to sustain the skin on the cheeks becomes thinner, the skin also collapses.
What is cheek filler injection?
Cheek filler injection is the addition of filler or Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance that is present in the human body. The cheek filler injection is injected into the cheek area and adjusts the face shape to look proportional. After the injection, the filler immediately sees the results. There is no swelling, bruising like surgery, and the filler can break down naturally.
The amount of time that cheek fillers answer is 1-2 years, no residues and can be added more and more, making it an increasingly popular procedure today.
Sunken cheek, how to treat?
- Weight gain is often observed that overweight people often do not experience cheek problems due to an increase in the fat layer in the area.
- Fat transfer is the addition of missing parts on the face by using self-fat to move fat cells from excess, such as the abdomen. Upper arms, thighs, fill the face with a ripped part.
- Cheek Filler Injection
Who is the cheek filler injection suitable for?
- People with cheek problems, cheeks collapse into puddles. Shabby, not bright. The face looks older.
- People who have fat on the cheeks contract or atrophy due to their age.
- People with high cheekbones or cheekbones are genetically predominant.
- People with cheek problems respond from weight loss. As a result, the face looks soothing or the person is too thin.
- People who want to fill their cheeks answer or lower their cheekbones to adjust their faces to look more proportional.
- People with cheeks respond from dental procedures such as braces, tooth extraction.
In addition to the cheek filler, where can the filler be injected?
Filler injections can be injected in multiple positions, with the most popular positions being as follows because the changes are most noticeable. Make your face look younger naturally.
- Tear Troughs eye With age, the bones under our eyes will collapse. This makes the area less fleshy, causing the skin to sneak around. Fillers can be added under the eyes to make the face look younger.
- Chin and Jawline Adjust the face to look more slender. It is another option to use instead of surgery.
- Nasolabial line Deep cheek groove problems often make your patient look younger. Cheek groove filler can be added to fix the problem immediately.
- Lip For those who want to change their mouth shape but don’t want surgery.
- Temple area Temporal filler injections are suitable for patients who want to adjust their faces to proportions.
- Forehead Filling the forehead filler will help to adjust the face to a beautiful proportion. Now it’s becoming popular for people who want to reinforce the wonk.
- Nasal filler is suitable for people who want to perfect the shape of their nose in proportion and come out very naturally.
Pros and cons of cheek filler injection
Advantages of cheek filler injection answer
- Filler injections are safe because pure fillers hyaluronic acid is the same substance as the natural skin structure. Makes it fit perfectly with the skin. As a result, the skin after the filler injection is natural.
- Solve confidence problems from unformed face problems
- Genuine filler is used to instantly adjust the shape of the face, cheek grooves, safe and harmless. No allergies, bruises or swelling.
- Filler injections do not waste time in recovery. After the filler injection, it can live a normal life immediately.
- Filler when it expires, it will disintegrate naturally, so it is safe not to be afraid of residues that will remain inside the body and do not require surgery to remove it when not needed.
Disadvantages of cheek filler injection answer
- Duration is about 18-24 months, when the filler expires, the cheeks will be restored, so we have to see a doctor for more and more injections. Not finished at once is like surgery.
- If you find a fake filler, it will cause the skin to flow. Contains non-filler under-skin fluid It can flow into a pile together to make it look lumpy, which is very dangerous.
- If the doctor who injected the filler No expertise There was a mistake to inject filler into the artery, causing it to clog the blood vessels that feed the eyes. Can cause blindness
Cheek filler injection. Is it dangerous?
The danger of answering cheek filler injections occurs very rarely, only by using non-standard fillers. If the filler used is FDA certified
Cheek filler answer how many days?
- Cheek filler injections are generally no ulcers, no swelling. The chances of bruising are relatively small, but they can occur because the blood vessels under the skin are not visible to the naked eye. But compared to silicone augmentation surgery, After the cheek filler injection, answering, can live a normal life.
- Generally, swelling may occur at the filler injection area about 1-2 days after the procedure.
Preparation before cheek filler injection answered
- Refrain from vitamins and supplements that make blood difficult to stop, such as Vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng extract, ginger, garlic, ginkgo leaves for at least 2 weeks before operation.
- Refrain from aspirin, NSAIDs for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-3 days before making.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Note: In case of medical disease or allergy Any other medications that need to be eaten regularly should inform the doctor before doing so.
Precautions after cheek filler injection answered
- After injection, the loss volume will be corrected immediately. The doctor will attach the plaster to the pinhole. After 1 hour Therefore, it can be removed, there may be swelling, redness, bruising or itching at the point where it is done.
- Do not crack, press or massage at that point as this may cause infection, inflammation, these symptoms will gradually improve over a few days, but after 3 days the redness has not improved, please inform us immediately to return to the clinic as soon as possible.
- Smoking should be abstinent because there are many substances that dilate blood vessels, causing slow collapse, swelling, and shorter treatment outcomes or reduced filler life.
- It is recommended to stay in cold air. A cold compress to help reduce swelling faster in some cases where extreme pain can take clinical painkillers.
Before deciding where to inject cheek fillers, answer that. You should first study the property and say that the clinic must be properly registered. Based on reviews of customers who have actually visited the service, Is the drug or filler product genuine?
Because if it’s fake, there can be serious consequences. And more importantly, whether or not the cheek filler injection will look good to the face shape depends on the work of the doctor who injected the filler, so it is best to choose to inject the specialist only.
Cheek Filler Injection case review
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n