Resveratrol is extracted into red wines that are useful from the shell to the seeds by stimulating collagen under the skin cells.
What is Resveratrol?
Revestrol Revestrol IV, found in red grape peels extracted into red wine, is useful from the shell to the seed lean. All parts are rich in minerals, and many vitamins are excellent antioxidants. It is mainly used as a skincare product, and many types of beauty can help accelerate synthesis. It is useful for slowing down aging, slowing down the degeneration of skin cells by stimulating collagen under skin cells.
It helps the skin to shine brightly and gives the skin anti-inflammatory. Long-lasting and highly stable This makes it possible to reduce wrinkles. Brighten skin tone The skin is smooth, soft and firm, and many benefits.
Revestrol is a natural compound found in the skin of red grapes and other berries, it is known to have anti-aging and antioxidant properties, which can increase the activity of other antioxidant enzymes and at the same time destroy free radicals from resveratrol cells. Maintain the communication of antioxidant cells as well.
Revestrol is used for atherosclerosis, reducing levels of fatty cholesterol. “Bad” (LDL) increases levels of fat cholesterol. “Good” (HDL) and Cancer Prevention
Revestrol is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols, which many plants produce to fight bacteria. It is believed that polyphenols act like antioxidants. Protect your body from damage that can put us at high risk of illnesses such as cancer and heart disease.
Research has shown that the possible benefits of Revestrol include, but are not limited to, acting as antioxidants. Show anti-tumor effect, show anti-neurological activity, act as an anti-inflammatory agent that may reduce inflammation of the nervous system, resveratrol can reduce allergies. Increases weight loss and may improve memory loss.
The main properties of the substance Resveratrol in grape peels are as follows:
- It helps to slow down aging, slow down aging, slow down cell degeneration, and help to live longer, as Resveratrol stimulates the enzyme Sirtuin in the body, which is important for the process of slowing down aging and longevity.
- Helps repair and protect DNA from being destroyed by free radicals. Chemicals, UV rays, as a result, slow down the cells and organs of the body.
- Grape peel extract contains Resveratrol, a polyphenol that is a good antioxidant that helps restore skin condition, reduces wrinkles. It protects the rays from the sun, makes it look younger, and contains Anthocyanin, a pigment or natural coloring agent that gives purple in grape peels. It has antioxidant properties that slow down cell degeneration, above all, it can bind well to free radicals. Antioxidants of all forms and lots, with 20 times higher performance than vitamin C and 50 times higher than vitamin E. This can help slow down cell degeneration. As a result, the cells are healthy. Brighter skin It also slows down collagen degradation.
- Helps strengthen the immune system. It has the ability to strengthen the body because it has the functional properties of sirtuin proteins produced from the SIRT-1 gene to protect cells and disrupt diseases that are often accompanied by degeneration of the body, such as amnesia, Parkinson’s disease. Type 2 diabetes heart disease Liver disease Lung disease and cancer, etc.
- Helps inhibit Escherichia coli, a pathogenic microorganism in the gastrointestinal tract and causes diarrhea. Diarrhea and food poisoning
- Anti-inflammation reduces inflammation in the body.
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease as it can change blood lipid levels by lowering cholesterol. Reduces LDL (LDL- Low-density lipoprotein, bad fat) and increases HDL (HDL – High-density lipoprotein, good fat) and also prevents blood from sticking to clumps. Reduces the risk of blockages in blood vessels. Strengthens the vascular system, thus protecting and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It helps insulin work better, reduces glucose levels and maintains a balance of blood glucose levels, thus reducing the risk of developing diabetes, especially type 2 diabetes.
- Helps to balance the body to improve metabolic function, as resveratrol stimulates sirt-1 enzymes.
- It helps cells burn more energy, thereby preventing the accumulation of fat. Reduces the risk of metabolic disease and type 2 diabetes
- Reduces the risk of cancer and cell formation Helps inhibit the distribution of cancer cells and tumor growth.
Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease
- Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s amnesia by reducing the formation of blockages. Plaque in the brain reduces the destruction of neurons in the brain.
Benefits of Resveratrol IV
Resveratrol can reduce inflammation and improve blood flow and regenerate blood vessel cells. Sperm count and movement and stimulate erections
Anti-aging and cancer effects Revestrol is an antioxidant with antioxidant effects that occurs during everyday bodily functions such as eating and exercising. Eating unhealthy foods and in response to environmental pollution and toxicity obtained by the environment.
Due to its anti-inflammatory effect, resveratrol demonstrates vascular protection (thickened arteries, which cuts blood flow), high LDL (bad cholesterol). Formation of blood clots and myocardial infarction It has also been shown that consuming more increases circulation and has a positive effect on glucose and fat metabolism. In some cases, there is a high risk of metabolic syndrome.
It protects the brain. Learning, understanding and mental health Resveratrol are especially prominent because resveratrol antioxidants can cross the blood-brain barrier to protect the brain and nervous system, unlike other antioxidants.
A recent study by researchers from the Centre for Nutrition Research at the University of Northunbria in the UK. It has been shown that resveratrol significantly improves blood flow to the brain, indicating significant benefits to brain function and good neurodevelopmental effects.
Revestrol benefits people with diabetes and pre-diabetes Studies in laboratory animals involving diabetic mice have shown that resveratrol may help reduce high blood glucose levels and may be used to prevent and treat both obesity and diabetes by reducing complications such as nerve damage, heart damage and helping manage insulin levels. It has a positive effect on insulin secretion and insulin concentration in the blood, according to studies in laboratory animals.
Who is Resveratrol IV suitable for?
Revestrol is designed for adults with heart function. Normal liver and kidneys that need to improve their general health status. Reduce inflammation and allergy symptoms Increases memory and reduces stress from oxidative reactions.
How does Resveratrol IV work?
Revestrol IV extract resveratrol works by protecting the DNA of our cells. It is believed to be one of the most powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants work by helping to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms that are exposed to sunlight and pollution and natural fat burning in our body, which can lead to brain degeneration, cancer and aging.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n