Liposuction is a tool that resembles a long tube inserted under the skin to remove excess fat from areas such as the abdomen. It can’t be slimming all over the body, but it can reduce the amount of fat in specific areas. It helps to make the shape look better and feel more confident.
- People who are normally in shape or people who are plump and have a lot of fat that makes them proportional and even if they use a specific exercise method, they have not seen results.
- People who have already lost weight but still have some fat and need firmness.
- People with specific fats stand out too much, such as the outside of the back, and the throat.
- People with sagging proportions due to older causes
Liposuction is suitable for people who have a normal body shape and weight and want to be proportionate in the way they want, and there are areas where fat accumulation is difficult to get rid of even after exercising or dieting.
Where can liposuction be done?
Liposuction cannot be done in all areas of the body because some parts of the body are at high risk. It helps to manage fat accumulation problems, specific fats, slimming, and body shape. It doesn’t look more appropriate, which isn’t about losing weight in any way. The areas where it can be used are as follows:
- Abdominal is an area where fat accumulates a lot.
- Upper arms, under the abdomen, arms. Reduces fat accumulation in the area, helping to manage large arms and syling arms specifically.
- Thigh – The thighs are another large fatty area that is difficult to remove. It quickly reduces thigh size. It can also be performed around the legs to have slender legs.
- Chin is an area where fat accumulates only when losing weight is not possible to lose fat under the chin. It can help manage the problem of large chin problems on a specific point.
- Hip Some people have fatty deposits only on the hips, causing the hips to be too big, the hips too pronounced.
- Waist Many girls don’t have shape problems, but they want to have an S-waist, liposuction only, while the waist can help to make the waist clearer.
- Back wing area with fat overflowing the underlying coat
Liposuction should be at the discretion of a medical professional in order to respond to fatty deposits as best as possible.
Tumescent liposuction or ina and saline in fat tissue Tumescent liposuction was first used in 1999. It has become the main liposuction method to this day, with the following rough procedures:
- Inject saline, which contains anesthetizer and adrenaline, into fat tissue to help suppress and reduce blood loss.
- The doctor inserts a small tube into the fat tissue and uses a vacuum liposuction device in the desired area.
And after you’ve finished, The doctor will use a bandage wrapped around the liposuction area to help reduce swelling and make the wound easier to heal.
Liposuction Procedures at Siam Clinic
What should I do before the procedure?
- Medications must always be considered first by the doctor.
- If you have any medical conditions, always inform your doctor first, as there may be complications during the procedure.
- Refrain from food before surgery as prescribed by the doctor.
- No smoking
What you need to know after liposuction
- After liposuction, there may be swelling and bruising for 2-4 weeks, but it will not affect daily use. If there is pain, painkillers can be taken.
- Refrain from bathing on the first day after treatment, but can bathe the next day and cover the waterproof plaster in the area of liposuction. Avoid leaving the wound with water in the first place or until the wound dries.
- Wear a 24/7 fitting suit In the first 1 month, to prevent uneven skin lumps in the liposuction area.
- Refrain from heavy activities, you can exercise lightly, but after 2-4 weeks, you can exercise normally.
- Refrain from smoking and alcohol because it results in wound healing later than usual.
Side effects of liposuction
After the procedure is completed, these are common, such as:
- Swelling and bruising, which can last up to 6 months.
- There is numbness, which disappears by itself within 6-8 weeks.
- There may be scarring in the part of the area where the suction needle is inserted.
- Inflammation and infection occur at the treated area.
- There is a build-up of fluid, a subcutaneous bag.
In some cases, it can result in false side effects. as follows
- After liposuction, the lumps are uneven.
- Changes in skin color in treated areas, blood clots
- Numbness lasts for several months.
- May damage internal organs during liposuction procedures such as needles or tubes penetrating the intestines.
- Fatty or pulmonary thrombosis
- In addition, the treatment process can cause risks such as bleeding heavily. Intravenous thrombosis Infection or allergic reaction to anesthmies
Recovery period after liposuction
- In most cases, this report is not Liposuction participants will be able to return to work within a few days and be able to resume activities or live normally within 2 weeks, but the duration varies from person to person.
Other ways than liposuction What are some of the methods?
Siam Clinic’s Past Liposuction Cases