Office Syndrome Office Syndrome is a symptom that is becoming widespread among office workers. Office syndrome has been around for a long time and is an unavoidable symptom, as long as we have to sit in the office all day without moving anywhere. Many people with Office Syndrome often go to relaxation tentacles to reduce symptoms, which is a late-stage solution, or some people with severe symptoms need painkillers, sometimes becoming addicted to painkillers and may lead to other chronic diseases as a result of taking too many medications. Nowadays, Office Syndrome is becoming even more prevalent because having to work from home makes it difficult to sit in place for long periods of time. Began to extend more time. From just sitting in front of a comp to print, you’ve had to sit in front of a screen for an online meeting. Perhaps not getting anywhere, office syndrome is a popular condition again and makes it a barrier to work and life. When it’s a popular symptom that people who work at the desk for a long time tend to be, let’s get to know office syndrome a little bit better.
What is Office Syndrome?
Office Syndrome is a common syndrome in office workers who have an inappropriate work environment or have to stay in the same posture for long periods of time. This causes the muscles to become more tense. This results in muscle inflammation, body aches such as back, neck, shoulders, arms, wrists. If you do not modify your behavior, leave this type of pain for a long time. Symptoms can become more serious and include chronic pain, such as using a computer at too high a keyboard level or bending your head to play with your mobile for long periods of time, causing contractions in the muscles of the neck, shoulders and shoulders. If it accumulates for a long time, anguish occurs in the head, which some people may think is a migraine, but is actually caused by a long-accumulated muscle contraction. Using your hands to press the keyboard, click the mouse when you repeatedly push your wrist up and down for a long time, causing inflammation in the tendons around the wrist. Fibrosis thickens over the nerves. It causes numbness in the fingers and wrists, or locked fingers, difficulty moving the fingers, etc., which causes office syndrome can be summarized as follows:
What are the symptoms of Office Syndrome?
1. Muscle and/or membrane fibrosis pain (Myofascial Pain Syndrome)
It is one of the most common pains for office syndrome, with trigger points within each muscle that are caused by repeated muscle contractions or contractions accumulated over a long period of time. When pressed or palpated at the point, a hard webbed lump is found inside the muscle bundle and can cause a feeling of local anguish or anguish to another point of the body. It is more common in the neck, shoulder blades, shoulder blades.
2. Nerves in the wrist are pressed (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
This symptom occurs by pressing on the nerves in the wrist, causing tingling, numbness, and pain in the hands, wrists, and fingers. If the symptoms are more severe, the force of squeezing the hand may be reduced due to muscle contractions. Pain increases and cramps are frequent, and if left without treatment early, it can also lead to loss of finger sensation.
3. Trigger Finger
Finger lock syndrome is a condition in which one of the fingers is stuck in a bent position. This causes stiffness and the fingers stumble and may lock when flexing or stretching. If left unattended, you may not be able to bend your finger or help you remove your finger when it locks.
It is an inflammation of the tendon that occurs when a particular area is repeatedly injured. Excessive use of tendons, such as during sports, often occurs in joints such as the knee joints and elbows. Wrists, shoulder blades and other parts of the body
How to take care of yourself? Not to be Office Syndrome.
- Change your posture Every half hour. It’s a good 10-minute walk. So that the muscles are not crushed by sitting in one position for a long time.
- Preparing your muscles for strength, such as exercising to strengthen your muscles or stretching in your spare time, will help your muscles relax as well, especially before and after work.
- Get enough rest because too little rest can cause stress to the body and manifest itself with body pain.
Office Syndrome Treatment
- Taking painkillers for muscle cramps, which is considered a late-stage solution and not a sustainable method, can cause other diseases as well.
- A relaxing massage, which is also a solution to the problem at the end of the day.
- Use of electromagnetic stimulation to reduce muscle pain This requires a doctor to diagnose and treat it.
- The use of lasers to help treat muscle pain, which is considered new, can help reduce office syndrome. Using the innovative Proionic Indiba machine, a laser developed to restore muscle at the cellular level.
Indiba program helps relieve Office Syndrome
Indiba’s Proionic innovations have been developed to restore muscle at the stem cell level. With 448 radios, a frequency of 0.5 MHz goes into massage. Relax muscles at points such as shoulders, shoulders, back, and relieve muscle injuries in the shoulders. Shoulders or tendons and bones It can treat either acute injury or chronic pain and also repair the muscles that have the injury. Thus relieving pain in the muscles. From sitting around for long periods of office people very well. The Indiba program operates using 448 radio waves with a frequency of 0.5 MHz cells that massage, relax muscles at points such as shoulders, shoulders, back, and relieve shoulder muscle injuries. Shoulders or tendons and bones Treats either acute injury or chronic pain. The Indiba program uses proionic innovations to revitalize stem cells with 448 KHz radio waves through multiple electrode heads to suit each case. It is safe and can heal and repair muscles with injuries as well.
How good is the Indiba program?
Radio frequency 448 kHz is the optimal frequency level to exchange energy circulating between cells as efficiently as possible. It can heal and restore deep tissues and stimulate stem cells to function at full capacity. Without any side effects, it is a treatment that does not hurt. There are no wounds, and it also solves many problems, such as:
- Heal diabetic wounds faster.
- Reduce pain after chemotherapy (chemo)
- stimulates blood circulation,
- Helps restore various indented flesh in the body.
- Reduces the occurrence of fibrosis after surgery.
- Treatment of keloid lesions
INDIBA® Deep Care “Reduces pain at the root cause, sees real results”
Precautions for treatment with the Indiba program
The Indiba program is a treatment using 448 kHz radio waves that transmit electromagnetic current to the treated point, so it is not suitable for people with electrical defibrillators or electronic devices in the body. Pregnant women Those with venous wounds or blood clots
What can the Indiba program do?
- Helps relieve injuries, aches and inflammation of the muscles.
- Stimulates blood flow, reduces long-term injuries to muscles, bones and joints.
- Repair tissues that have aches or injuries.
- It helps the cells in the body to work efficiently.
- Treatment of chronic pain
- Treats the body at stem cells, making the body recover faster.
The use of lasers to help treat office syndrome is a targeted therapy and helps in the long run. Protecting and keeping yourself healthy from the inside, including keeping your muscles flexible and strong. Eat healthy foods and get plenty of rest. In order not to stress the body until it occurs, it helps prevent office syndrome.
- Get to know Mesenkym stem cells (MSCs) help to restore youthfulness.
- Beautiful skin with vitamin D
- Injection of face filler answer Say good-bye to your old face.
- Vitamin Drip injection, clear skin, white skin, smooth skin, instantaneous
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email :[email protected]
- Facebook inbox :https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected] : @siamclinic or addhttps://lin.ee/uny1D7n
- Youtube :Siam Clinic Siam Clinic Phuket Beauty Clinic – YouTube