INDIBA tightens the vagina, tightens the sister without surgery. Nowadays, it is not only the problem of face and body shape that worries women. But Huang’s love interests like “hidden spots” are also an important part of the body that women pay special attention to. There’s no denying that sisters often change with the day. There are a lot of problems: loose vaginas, flabby cams, etc. Dark butterfly wings are all problems that cause women to lose confidence when it comes to going to battle. These can also affect daily life, such as urination, vaginal wind, abdominal pain. Vaginal irritation, etc.
For the above reasons, girls are starting to find a solution to the problem by undergoing vaginal reparations through modern innovations, one of which many people are interested in is INDIBA vaginal tightening, which increases the fitness of the sisters with laser re pears. No surgery required. I don’t have to recuperate and I don’t feel pain.
Do you ladies have these problems?
- Vaginal slacks It’s not concise, or needs to be revived like a generation of girls.
- Want to increase sexual sensations
- Loose vagina Need a reparation
- The walls of the uterus are slack from childbirth or aging.
- There are irregular menstrual problems.
- Feeling pain while having sex
- Want to drive waste inside.
- Bad blood pressure requires a better circulatory system.
- There is vaginal dryness and increases fluid lubrication naturally.
- There is a problem of vaginal winding from weak pelvic floor muscles.
- Pelvic inflammatory conditions occur.
- There is vaginal atrophy. From menopause
- Want to restore the vagina that nourishes the vaginal area and vulva.
- There are problems with loose vaginas and fainting while having sex.
- Urinary incontinence, urination incontinence when coughing, sneezing, jumping, running.
- A lump comes to the vulva area.
- Having sex problems, such as reaching the point of Climax, is difficult.
- There is a chronic constipation problem.
- Feeling of low abdominal pain during sex
INDIBA Machine Best Solution to Loose Vagina Helps tighten the vagina.
Loose vaginal causes, usually due to aging, menopause, and natural childbirth, all cause estrogen levels to decrease. The lining of the walls becomes thinner, and the vagina becomes sagging, causing the woman to lose confidence. For this reason, the method of tightening the vagina has now become popular with women who are having difficulty, because restoring firmness to the vagina is like restoring the girl to a woman as well.
However, vaginal tightening must always come with safety. However, girls should not use vaginal inserts that are ineffective. It is followed by dangerous side effects, but it is best to opt for medical technology that is safely approved. The principle of operation of the INDIBA machine is to emit 448kHz RF (Radio Frequency) heat wave (a frequency safe for humans) in the vaginal tissue, so that the cells can repair themselves, stimulate collagen production, and achieve natural recovery.
The advantage of tightening the vagina with an INDIBA machine is that it treats only the area directly. Does not transmit side effects to the body and surrounding skin. Effective in postpartum rehabilitation, treatment of urinary incontinence. It increases the thickness of the vaginal walls, strengthens the pelvic floor support structure, improves the sister’s lubrication, and reduces symptoms during intercourse, such as itching and burning caused by friction. It also helps the vagina maintain normal internal PH levels, beautifully shape the exterior, and help tone it to look bright and healthy.
What you need to know about the Sister Tightening Package with Indiba Machine
- The service time is approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Make an appointment in advance.
Preparing for the service, tightening the vagina
- Hair removal should be done before receiving the service.
- Make an appointment for services 7 days before menstruation or 7 days of menopause.
Care after vaginal tightening service
- Refrain from having sex for at least 3 days after the service.
- If you feel abnormal symptoms such as bleeding Abnormalities that may be related to infection should come to the doctor immediately.
Things to know before you decide to tighten the vagina
- The results of the cosmetology depend on the individual. If any abnormalities are found after the service, consult a doctor.
Potential side effects
- Pain or skin burns may be felt at the site of the procedure.
- May feel pain while having sex
- Scarring may occur at the site of the procedure.
- There are several grades of RF tools, so learn more and choose to use the service with a trusted healthcare facility.
- Although RF technology is relatively safe, there is currently no study of the side effects of proper vaginal tightening.
- The doctor should be informed. If you have a medical condition or are in the process of treating another disease.
General information about tightening the vagina with the Indiba machine
Vaginal rejuvenation or repair is becoming increasingly popular, and in medicine itself, various methods of vaginal tightening have been developed using various technologies to help replace surgery, such as laser, radio frequency (RF), ultrasound, etc. Which, in addition to being more convenient. Using these technologies also takes less time to recover than surgery, or it may not require rehabilitation.
What are the reasons for not tightening the vagina?
The vagina may not tighten for the following reasons:
- Natural birth
- Older age
Vaginal tightening with RF
RF (Radio Frequency) or “Radio Frequency” is a technology that is used not only to strengthen the skin and reduce wrinkles. It has also been developed to be used to tighten the vagina and vulva. Without surgery, RF stimulates the vaginal and vulva tissues to regenerate collagen and elastin, and improves the alignment of collagen and elastin. This causes the tissues in the vaginal area to be restored and tightened.
The therapeutic effect and side effects will depend on the nature and severity of the site of the treatment. Before doing it, it is important to understand the doctor thoroughly.
Tighten the vagina, fit, feim with INDIBA
A new reparation innovation that promotes beauty around hidden areas and improves confidence among those undergoing treatment or treatment is the use of RF or radio frequency energy by means of emitting soft energy in the form of radio frequencies that are safe from electricity. This tightens the vagina without having to perform conventional surgery anymore. It can be considered as an invasive treatment component or option that is sensitive and does not feel pain during the treatment.
The principle of operation of the INDIBA machine
Indiba machine, the latest technology imported from Spain, safe, US certified by the FDA, helps lift the pelvic and vaginal muscles with soft energy waves in the form of radio waves. It stimulates collagen production in the pelvic and vaginal areas, creating firmness of the internal muscles without traditional surgery, and non-thermal work that does not cause injury and burning in the vaginal area.
Simply inserting the handle of the head of the unit to release heat energy may feel a little warm, and it takes only 30 minutes to do so, so it does not hurt. It does not require surgery, so it does not require a long recovery, it makes the vagina noticeably firmer. The results improve immediately after treatment, and the process of collagen production continues. In addition, the Proionnic spectrum stimulates the regeneration of the walls of the uterus, causing moisture to the uterus (in case of vaginal dryness).
The result of tightening the vagina
- Fix the problem of those who already have sex, loose vaginas. Less lubricated water fixes the vagina, does not tighten.
- It helps to restore hidden areas (cam area, vulva, inside the vagina) and problems caused by childbirth naturally.
- Used in combination with the treatment of urinary incontinence. Urinary incontinence Bad sphincter, vaginal spasms.
- Helps treat pain in the genital area (Vulvar vestibulities syndrome), pelvic inflammation. Chronic pelvic pain Painful symptoms during intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Help decorate the hidden spot to regain its firmness. Reduce scarring and shrinkage of fibrosis
- Helps relieve air leaks from the vagina, the vagina smells.
- Helps with degeneration or atrophy of the genitals or vagina (abnormal symptoms in the vaginal area of people who have already gone through menopause, such as vaginal dryness, burning sensation).
- Helps to brighten the color of hidden spots inside and out. Pinkish
- Helps reduce inflammation and vaginal discharge in the vaginal area.
- Helps build stem cells Build strong muscle mass
- It is an aid before or after surgery (cam plastic surgery, vulva plastic surgery, hymen plastic surgery, etc.)
- Improves mood and mood while having sex
After re-pearing, patients must refrain from sexual intercourse for 2 months, refrain from exercising for 1 month, do not lift heavy objects, try to move as little as possible, walk as little as possible to prevent isolated wounds and inflammation, rest a lot, eat normally. Refrain from alcoholic beverages. Clean the surgical site with clean water in the morning and evening, including after every urination and feces, and return to the doctor’s appointment. Reparations are surgeries in areas where there is a lot of blood flowing. so After surgery and the wound is completely dry, you don’t have to worry about scars.
- Modern women are increasingly turning their attention to taking care of themselves. One of the most popular and interesting things about vaginas is that it’s done. Reparations Sisters, especially women who have been through childbirth or women who think that part of themselves are not as fit as they were when girls are, and some women even lack confidence at all, or some start to have problems with their partners.
Contact Siam Clinic Phuket
- Contact us at Siam Clinic 1st Floor, Big C Phuket
- Map : https://g.page/SiamClinicPhuket
- Telephone : 088-488-6718 and 093-692-5999
- Email : [email protected]
- Facebook inbox : https://m.me/siamclinic.phuket
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/siamclinic
- [email protected]: @siamclinic or add https://lin.ee/uny1D7n